Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • Drac

On a related note, you’re able to insure your cars in case other players steal them. You wouldn’t want to lose that heavily modified, custom Cheetah you spent thousands of in-game dollars and lots of time tricking out, would you?

Stealing people’s rides and their money too with implications for them sounds cool.

If something bad happens and you’re killed, your wallet will just be lying there, on your corpse, ripe for anyone to come along and pluck it out of the pool of your blood. You’ll need to stop at one of the many ATMs scattered around the city in order to deposit – and thus secure – your earnings. Fortunately, places like Ammu-Nation and real-estate brokers accept debit cards, so you won’t need to extract massive stacks of cash from the ATM in order to make big purchases.

tootallpaul

Not long now- who from the STW massive will be playing on the Xbox?

Drac

PS3 for me I gave my 360 away.

buck53

This might be the game that finally gets me playing online, what’s the cheapest place to pre-order at the moment? I have a £10 Tesco voucher, I guess nothing will be cheaper than using that?

_tom_
    Free Member

I hope they don’t **** up the pc version.

Creg

I can see GTA V becoming my new antidote to work.

scandal42
    Free Member

Wasn’t going to get this but some features sound great, love the money aspects.

Any codes or cheap places to purchase PS3?

Perfect timing for a long hard winter 😀

Cougar

Not long now- who from the STW massive will be playing on the Xbox?

Me, for starters.

Cougar

BTW (cos I can’t readily google it at work) – can you be a part of more than one crew?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I shall be picking up a copy…thankfully, on the XBox.

Drac

BTW (cos I can’t readily google it at work) – can you be a part of more than one crew?

Not sure I think so.

Most of the pre-order deals are gone now.

Cougar

Seemingly not.

Bumflakes.

takisawa2

Drac…request sent.
    Cant wait for this. Many late nights are afoot.

Drac

Response sent ta.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Possible dumb question as I haven’t played anything online in ages. I assume that the online version is console dependent ie. if you’re playing online on an Xbox then you’re only playing online with other XBox users, not anybody playing from any console?

tootallpaul

Correct- I don’t believe there are many cross platform games out there…

anonymouse
    Free Member

Request sent. Look out for TimmyJay.

Drac

Replied.

anonymouse
    Free Member

Anyone for a bike race come October? The trailers so far have shown BMXes and road bikes, but I bet there’ll be mountain bikes in there too.

Creg

Think I spotted a mountain bike in the gameplay trailer earlier this year

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI[/video]

2:16 in.

tootallpaul

For the xbox live types feel free to add “tootallpaul67” to your friend lists…

anonymouse
    Free Member

Good spot on the bikes in that vid. I loved the bikes in San Andreas and was disappointed by their absence in the last instalment. I’d hoped for courier challenges and races through crowded Liberty City streets.

takisawa2

A multiplayer race down that mountain in San Andreas would have been good. 😀

matther01
    Free Member

…trying to pick up my jaw and tongue off the floor. Cannot wait…but really hope theres more stunts to attempt compared to the last one and some humour like the scotland fans in argie tops.

Role on the 17th!!

Jamie
    Free Member

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

They’ve only gone and called the road bike the Whippet!
    http://www.rockstargames.com/V/lsbc/fitness-and-relaxation

ieu99
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone’s excited about the bike racing there’ll be in there? Any way I might wait a couple of months before buying for my console, to let the price die down. Last thing is that by looks of it the multilayer will be very good so I wouldn’t worry about missing all the action if you don’t buy early.

legend
    Free Member

thegreatpotato – Member
    They’ve only gone and called the road bike the Whippet!
    http://www.rockstargames.com/V/lsbc/fitness-and-relaxation

I like this game already 🙂

Competitive Cycling
    On the west coast, you’re not only judged by your car, but also by your expensive exercise gear. A bicycle that costs $10,000? Why not? Delude yourself in tight shorts and tap shoes while yelling at pedestrians for getting in your way.

if only it had Strava…..

coogan
    Free Member

Bikes in a game that looks as awesome as this, that’s what get’s you excited?

PrinceJohn

This is the first game I can remember pre-ordering, I’ve just realised the release date is a Tuesday, I can see myself being pretty tired at work for the remainder of the week.

ieu99
    Free Member

If only it had strava

😆

ieu99
    Free Member

ieu99
    Free Member

Just wondering does anyone know how cycling will be implemented?

Jamie
    Free Member

Drac

Nice find Jamie I have GTA IV for PS3 and 360 that would qualify me.

Any way I might wait a couple of months before buying for my console, to let the price die down.

Good luck with that it’s one of the most anticipated games in a very long time, GTA IV took ages for the price top drop even near the pre-order offers.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFeZoLSaOsE[/video]

Jamie
    Free Member

Nice find Jamie I have GTA IV for PS3 and 360 that would qualify me.

You might want to double check that T&C (5) doesn’t refer to multiple platforms:

(5.) must not be multiples of the same game.

Drac

Ah not to worry as I pre-ordered anyway.

scandal42
    Free Member

Anyone used Gamestop for pre order?

Drac

Used them in the past and they’ve been spot on.

racefaceec90

BAH! i won’t be able to buy the game for some time (due to being skint).i won’t be envious of you all in the slightest,oh no,not me sir.NOT AT ALL! 😆 😡 😮 😛 😳 PARP! 😳

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.