Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Great Rock skills courses
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

Who has done one? any good? fancy "the flow"

Baldysquirt

Great. I went on the "stop crashing" day and my riding has improved considerably since. I'm glad I went for the most basic one in the end, as it was really good to review my basics and get them right before getting onto other stuff. Ed was a clear and patient instructor and the simple instructions / rules are easy to remember day to day to keep forcing myself into better habits.

18bikes

first one in the peak on sat – we should be arranging more too….

racing_ralph
    Free Member

really si

any more details? cost/location etc?

Megatron

Yep, earlier this year.
    Ed is a great bloke, learnt allot and certainly had more 'flow' after the weekend. I'm now far more confident in what I (and my bikes) can do.

if you do go, try and get him to do his cornering dance 😀

footstomper
    Free Member

Went on the Flow Course weekend just gone, I would definately recommend it. Even if you think you are very good ED will make you even better.
    If you go onto the course with an open mind and a willingness to learn new ways of riding you will have a fantastic time 😀
    Although I was probably the worst of the 6 riders who took part I have loads of new ways to improve my riding which I will practice until it becomes second nature.
    Don't hesitate in going on his flow course you will have a great time and learn loads.

If you read this ED I have managed to do a few proper Bunny Hops without the bike landing on top of me 😳

stevede
    Free Member

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/great-rock-the-flow-course-happy-customer-content
    Posted this a couple of days back, can't recommend it enough.
    Footstomper – good work with the bunny hops, that was the most spectacular crash on the flat that i've ever witnessed! Glad you got up ok. Did you manage another ride when you got home with the wife? I rode lee quarry mon morning again and was tired enough then!
    Was great to meet all the other riders on the course, the fact it was a good bunch of riders made the weekend so much more enjoyable too.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

does he send you home if you turn up on a 29er?

toons
    Free Member

hope so

footstomper
    Free Member

'stevede'

Did you manage another ride when you got home with the wife?

Yes but not the pedaling Kind 😀

Agree with you on the bunch of Lads on the course you all made it a great weekend, Hope you had a good trip back to Cornwall.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Great Rock skills courses’ is closed to new replies.