Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Grantown Woods Mtb
  • ketchup
    Free Member

There’s a group of us heading up to Laggan next week and we’re hoping to stop off on the way up to ride the trails at Grantown on Spey in this video [video]http://vimeo.com/34968269[/video] however we don’t really know how to get to them. Google tells me that the trails are somewhere in Anagach woods but as of yet that’s all I know, does anyone ride these trails and could tell me how to get to them or would we be best just exploring the woods ourselves?

Cheers

skink2020

Looks pretty good.

donald
    Free Member

They’re just beside Spey Bridge – there’s a layby you can park in.

The purpose built trails are really tiny though – OK if you are passing but not worth making a visit for. But cross the road and you can spend a good few hours exploring the rest of Anagach woods – well woth doing.

druidh
    Free Member

Park here P1020556 by druidh_dubh, on Flickr

Davesport

Whay not drop into Basecamp Bikes in Grantown, ask for Ben & he’ll explain exactly where everything is. It’s not far from the shop 😀

Shop = Top notch bikes + kit….Coffee, cakes & nice comfy sofas 8)

D.

ketchup
    Free Member

Cheers guys

bri-72

Just visited today for first time. Trails are nice but 15 mins you’ll have ridden every line twice. More a place to take kids TBH. Some nice natural ST in the woods across the road but an hour was enough for me. If you’re passing by worth s visit but isn’t going to fill your day or half-day.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Grantown Woods Mtb’ is closed to new replies.