Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Gorrick Rd 4 – Frith Hill
  • MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Anyone race today?

Another fantastic course and event from the Gorrick team. A relentless and technical track but great fun.

Really chuffed with my result too. Only my third ever race and finished 11th in the vets. 😀

offthebrakes
    Free Member

I was there, also in Vets. Great result for your 3rd outing!

Was certainly relentless, not exactly anything difficult in isolation, but constant little bumps and twists to stop you getting any kind of rhythm. Also got increasingly loose as traffic turned the bends to dust!

Took me half the race to start riding properly, by which time I’d wasted most of my energy regaining the speed I was failing to carry through corners.

Never mind, I rode much better at the previous round, even though the result was the same. And it was still riding bikes in the sun 🙂

dobo
    Free Member

excellent result for your 3rd race. I found it hard to get any rhythm on this race. it wasnt until the 3rd lap when i caught up a small group and picked 2 off and had them breathing down my neck for the last couple km that i found some rhythm and had to sprint finish to fend off an attack just to come 30 something lol 🙂

really bumpy twisty sketchy corners race
    1-2 rides per week really isnt the best race training you can get.

if i could just cram 3 rides in a week im sure id get much better results, not sure what type of ride would give best results though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Gorrick Rd 4 – Frith Hill’ is closed to new replies.