Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)
  • Gordon Broon running scared from TV debate
  • Lanesra
    Free Member

For someone who liked to call himself the iron chancellor 🙄 – He's doing a pretty good job of being a spineless prime minister.

Sooner an election's called the better, imo – Nu Labour are now stagnant and devoid of ideas – Lets get Dave in and put the great back into Britain

MrAgreeable

More likely he is too busy whittling clothes pegs, kidnapping dogs or baking hedgehogs in clay. I hate that Gordon Brown.

uplink
    Free Member

I thought we already had a well established process for debate?

nobtwidler
    Free Member

Perhaps he thinks its a waste of time and money as it doesn't help the democratic process as we don't vote for a prime minister in this country!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

At first I was angry, then I notice who started the thread……………

I would post a well reasoned argument why "Call me Dave" f******* Cameron should not be allowed anywhere near no.10, but TBH, you wouldn't listen. So I'll summerise it as, we had one PM turned celebrity in Tony Blair, we don't f****** want another f******* egotistical carreer politician with no idea how the real world works!

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

OMG ! 😯

RUN !, Ruuunnnnn for your lives !

TJ will be along in a moment to cut you all down to size for even daring to question the glorious leadership we are so lucky to receive from GB….

CC.

Smee
    Free Member

I should run for PM. Couldn't do much worse job than either of these muppets. We might have to nuke a few places though.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Lets get Dave in and put the great back into Britain

hear hear !
    Hopefully the rise in scotch nationalism will send the one eyed double dealer back home and we'll finally get an English government for English people……..

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

Gordon is too busy writting books about 'Courage' to have time to TV Debates.

Smee
    Free Member

hilldodger – that attitude is why some people dislike the English. It still wouldn't be an English government.

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

G. Don't sell yourself short, I bet you'd do a much better job than GB.

Both your eyes do work correctly, don't they ?…

CC.

mtbfix

Too many posts on this thread by members of the 'Living under a bridge threatening goats' Party to take it seriously.

Lanesra
    Free Member

Very true hilldodger – hopefully Dave will address the "West Lothian" question, for too long scottish MP's have meddled in English only affairs – A classic example being (top-up) tuition fees

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Capitan Crash – I have little time for Gordon Brown – but even less for those who mock peoples disability. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Smee
    Free Member

Captain_crash – unfortunately not. My left eye is lazy – a bit like the rest of my body.

hilldodger
    Free Member

hilldodger – that attitude is why some people dislike the English. It still wouldn't be an English government

Apologies to our Welsh and Northern Irish friends and a big '**** you jimmeh' to our scotch neighbours……….

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

LOL @ TJ.

Glad you could make it 🙄

GB's disalbility is leadership, LACK of, I wouldn't laugh at him, if he hadn't have tried it.

CC.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Gordon Broon running scared from TV debate

I would imagine he probably thinks it's a tacky, americanised thing to do and has little time for it.

Captain_Crash can you enlighten us what anyone's eyes working correctly have to do with this. Or was that the only dig you can make about gordon brown as you don't have the intelligence for political debate.

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

Ah, now you're laughing at my disability.

🙁

CC.

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

G.

No matter, I'll still vote for you.

CC.

gonefishin
    Free Member

Hopefully the rise in scotch nationalism will send the one eyed double dealer back home and we'll finally get an English government for English people……..

You are aware that the Labour party won an overall majority of the seats in England at the last election? England always dictates which party is in power in Westminster, the balance of power has certainly never been held in Scotland, and I seriously doubt that it has been held in Wales either. But hey let's not let a little thing like "facts" get in the way of "political discussion"

The West Lothian question, whilst in desparate need of resolution I agree, is little more than an exercise in political onanism.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Chuckles at Mr_Agreeable. 😀

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

The west Lothian question is more complex than it would appear. Anything which effects the budget in England whether or not its provisions apply to Scotland still affects Scotland due to the way the Barnet Formula works. Scotland gets 8. something of any rises in the budget. So any spending measures in England have an effect on Scotland. This is only one example of the complexity of this. There are others but reasoned political discourse is rather wasted on here

The west Lothian question is actually rather more complex than the English nationalists would have you believe

scaredypants

Also chuckles at Mr Agreeable

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

"reasoned political discourse is rather wasted on here"

From TJ ??… PMSL

Please, stop it, I'm aching from the laughter !.

"Or was that the only dig you can make about gordon brown as you don't have the intelligence for political debate"

LOL at the DOT
    Are you serious ?. shouldn't that read

"as you don't have the foolishness for political debate on here with those who pick and choose FACTS and Stats to suit their own political leanings."

No, I am not that foolish. To try and debate with dyed in the wool Labour-Lovers like TJ and ., would be a waste of my mentally disabled life. 🙄

😀

CC.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Captain – I am no dyed in the wool Labour lover as you would know if you ever actually listened to anything anyone says rather than just listening to your own prejudices.

I do note that you seem utterly incapable of debating on any level other than that of playground insults.

epicyclo

hilldodger – Member
    …Hopefully the rise in scotch nationalism will send the one eyed double dealer back home and we'll finally get an English government for English people……..

You'll only get an English govt for English people once the respective parts of the UK govern themselves.

Many Scots are ardent supporters of English nationalism and are keen that you get your wish.

The only snag – part of the deal is you get to keep certain very British ex Scots.

juan
    Free Member

Oh so I see, hildodger just hate anyone that is not english then. Do you hate people that have a different shade of skin too?
    It's good to see that the people who would eventually vote for dave have the same ideas than the BNP.

kimbers

televised debate has its pros and cons, while it would be nice to see all 3 party leaders stating and defending their policies-
    sadly it wont come down to that, instead it will be a contest between which leader can avoid answering the question without giving the impression that they are avoiding answering the question

do you want to elect the party with the best policies or the party with the least uncharismatic leader? a tv debate will give you the latter

judging by the biggoted 'ill vote for who i like regardless of facts' attitudes of most people on here will it make much difference anyway?

psychle
    Free Member

Mr A… that's **** low and uncalled for 🙄

If you've got a bit of decency you've got time to edit it out and improve your karma…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Westminster elections are decided by around 50 000 voters. The undecided voters in marginal seats.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The undecided voters in marginal seats.

Our future will be decided by the undecided ….. what a brilliant system !

MrAgreeable

Psychle, are you familiar with the chap who started this thread, or any of his favourite topics of discussion? He seems to have two that he keeps coming back to in particular.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Mr Agreeable – are you sure it wasn't the gypos who went thru peoples pockets? Perhaps Broon is a gypo?

trailmonkey

I'm familiar with the OP. I don't usually care for his posts. However, this thread isn't about scousers or travellers. Some people are starting to look like playground bullies here.

Just a thought.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

If I was a bully, and Arsenal was the school wimp, I'd bully him. I suspect he's a lovely chap in real life though and keeps his gypo/scouse hating to just here.

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

Kimbers.

Very good Post.

CC.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Some people are starting to look like playground bullies here.

Yeah, cause Lanesra is a right sensitive little soul – innee ?

Bless his little cotton socks, he might get all upset by nasty orrible comments. I mean, the little angel wouldn't dream of dishing it out himself, would he ?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Televised debates. do we want our elections to go the way of the Americans? The tallest presidential candidate with the best hair wins.

I think this is one reason why Cameron is so desperate for the election. He is loosing his hair quickly and his " hide a slaphead" hairstyle is going to look even more ridiculous soon.

so we have Brown with his unruly side parted hair that was out of date in the 1950s ( although it is luxuriant) and Cameron with his "hide a slaphead"

Difficult decision. Which of them is taller?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘Gordon Broon running scared from TV debate’ is closed to new replies.