Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Glucosamine sulphate?
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’m taking about 3000mg a day of glucoamine, condroitin and some other magical remedies, no idea if it works, but its only a couple of pence a day, so no worries if its not.

Condroitin is th eimportant bit, its what keeps the joints full of moisture, glucosamine is the cartilage itself.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

bump re multiple of 40 posts bug

edit: if a thread has an indicated integer multiple of 40 posts, the last one is not displayed, and clicking the “jump-to-end” on the main page takes you to the first post of the last page instead

hora
    Free Member

So where to buy these?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I got some from Wilko, though I admit the more I read about them here the more sceptical I become :o)

ahwiles
    Free Member

boffins have looked at glucosamine supplements;

http://www.scottishsport.co.uk/running/glucosamine.htm

this is proper science, with double blind trials, references, and everything.

(summary: “there is evidence to suggest it works, we’re not sure how or why yet, but someone clever is looking into it. There isn’t much to suggest it’ll do you any harm. It’s probably worth taking if you’ve got creaky joints, it’s probably worth taking before you get creaky joints)

hora
    Free Member

You know what this thread reminds me of? Roy Batty in Blade Runner creasing his hand over and saying ‘not…yet, not yet’..

druidh
    Free Member

Works for me.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Glucosamine sulphate?’ is closed to new replies.