Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Glentress / Inners Conditions
  • neallyman
    Free Member

Just wondering did the snow get to the GT/Inners area today, trail conditions, snow at height? Hoping to get down tomorrow but not feeling love for the weather up here in Fife today… 🙁

Neil-F
    Free Member

I was at GT today, and it was absolutely wonderful! About 1 or 2″ of snow,progressively getting deeper as you climb, wet, soggy, cold, low cloud, slippery, came off twice, hurt my ankle, faceplanted into mud, and finished with a black pudd and egg doubler at the HUB. I’d go back tomorrow if I could! 😀

Johnbot
    Free Member

aww well that is disappointing

Neil-F
    Free Member

Its wet yes, slushy even, but I wouldn’t say it was disappointing! If it doesn’t snow again then it’ll be fine tomorrow to be honest.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

It was bloody wet on Tuesday and towards the top of the red there was plenty of snow – too wet to enjoy for me 😥

Northwind

There was already snow at the top of the black on friday :mrgreen: Good fun.

Rockplough
    Free Member

Was at GT today. Slightly slippery snow up top, slushy lower down then muddy at the bottom. A bit sketchy but all the more fun for it. Had a great time.

Johnbot
    Free Member

I went anyway and had a blast as usual. The snow wasn’t a particularly limiting factor, only really on spooky wood. It was pretty bloody cold though. Nice a quiet too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Glentress / Inners Conditions’ is closed to new replies.