Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Giordana bibshorts sizing?!? Help?
  • poppa
    Free Member

I want to buy some Giordana Silverline bibshorts but am not sure about the sizing. Any help will be gratefully received, especially if you have direct experience!

According to the size guide on Wiggle I am between medium/large. According to the reviews on CRC the sizing is on the small side…

My stats:

Height: 5'10.5"
    Waist: 32"
    Chest: 42"
    Inside leg: 33"
    Weight: 84Kg

Sorry, that was a bit thorough.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Bib's are a little on the short side

ken_shields
    Free Member

They come up very small. I normally need an XL and have to get XXXL in Giordana 😳 sized for short ass italian roadies

DT78
    Free Member

I'm ] 5'11", 34 waist 80kg 44 chest 33 leg. I went for large in the giordana tenaxs.

Fit great – fanatastic bib.

poppa
    Free Member

I also heard that Tenax size up differently to Silverline, helpfully…

I think I will get either the L or XL, but not sure which. I gather the shoulder strap length is the bit that comes up small.

theboatman
    Free Member

I'm a little bit smaller than you 5'9 and a bit, and about 10kg lighter and I have 2 pairs of their bib shorts in large. Both were from LBS, so I tried them on, and I just put it down to italian road sizing? just about everything else I wear is small or medium. Been chuffed with the bib shorts mind, comfy and wearing well.

poppa
    Free Member

Any feedback on how the shoulder straps fit? Tight/loose?

Thanks all, wasn't expecting this much feedback on bibshorts near midnight on Sunday!

theboatman
    Free Member

Yep, my life is empty 😉 The straps on mine fit fine, not too loose or too tight. That probably doesn't help much. If it's CRC and I was you, I'd go for the XL, and if too big, swap them for a large. How does that sound?

poppa
    Free Member

Sounds fantastic…

and now i'm off to bed!

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Giordana bibshorts sizing?!? Help?’ is closed to new replies.