Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Genesis Altitude Ti
  • Guilliano
    Free Member

Anyone ridden one? I’m contemplating a purchase but haven’t seen a review anywhere and would like to know if the frame is actually a goodun…. or should I opt for a custom Cove Handjob instead for a similar price?

Mister-P
    Free Member

Do a search of the forum, someone was asking this a week or two ago.

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

The 853 steel version was horrid I had!

nsaints
    Free Member

oohh…I was impressed compared to my dead feeling Ali framed Orange Gringo
    I guess it depends on what your used to..

Guilliano
    Free Member

I am slightly swaying towards the Cove instead….. partly cos I can build it as I want and partly cos I can get a nice bright green frame to really draw attention to my complete lack of skill

chakaping
    Free Member

You can get the Altitude Ti frame only, my LBS Bikeactive has them on for £880 iirc.

I was only browsing of course, but if something were to happen to my Handjob…

Guilliano
    Free Member

If I bought the Ti Altitude I’d have to go for the complete bike….. can’t afford the extra £400 or more for a custom build. I’m really pushing my budget as it is, I started out looking for a £1200 hardtail

richc
    Free Member

Isn’t one of the STW long term test bikes an Altitude?

Guilliano
    Free Member

No, they have an Alptitude on test… bit too big hitting for a gutless chap like me

mboy
    Free Member

seth-enslow666 – Member

The 853 steel version was horrid I had!

How so?

I really like mine!

Guilliano
    Free Member

Having had a really good look at it I am actually considering the Alptitude now. Won’t be as light as what I have been looking at but could be a lot more fun

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Genesis Altitude Ti’ is closed to new replies.