Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Gary Barlow – Idiot or misunderstood genius?
  • samuri
    Free Member

Maybe girls are smarter than me, I don’t know. He seems to get a lot of lady attention. Maybe he’s really good looking, again, I may be missing that point but nobody on earth can miss the fact that he’s very, very weird indeed.

Sometimes I have to watch ridiculous TV and tonight was no exception but I’m constantly amazed that people don’t look at each other and edge away when that man talks. I seriously believe he has a selection of mental issues. He can only smile when he’s attracting a camera or someone is suffering. When he thinks he’s being professional he tries to be serious and yet talks like someone who’s recently been hit in the head with a car. He constantly exposes a sense of humour that edges towards ‘loner’ and subsequently fails to understand all the funny stuff that other people say and do.

Is it just me or am I completely wrong?

racefaceec90

who?

stanfree
    Free Member

When Take That first came out every self respecting lad distanced themselves from the leather waistcoat wearing boy band. At the time our minds were full of Madchester and House music not to mention recreationals. Now he seems to have taken over from Simon Cowell with Beyonces Lackie, A wee poncer who is famous for grooming Westlife and the bird from **** N-Dubz.

As far as I Know Gary Barlow didn’t write ‘Hey Jude’ ,’Karma Police’ or even ‘Bitter Sweet Symphony’.?

FFS Its not like they put John Lennon , Thom Yorke or Nick Cave on the show.

warton
    Free Member

Its the x factor. It’s not real.

project
    Free Member

And what else have the multi millionaire,talented song writer,performer,father of 2,popstar,x factor judge, got that you have yet to achieve Samuri.

GJP
    Free Member

He seems like a reasonable bloke to me, although his performance on X-Factor does seem a little too polished. Looks to me like he has had a fair amount of coaching with respect to his posture, body language and affect.

brooess
    Free Member

I went to school with him. He never had a a rock star attitude, even though his career was starting to take off (this is late 80’s, before Take That), he always seemed to just keep himself to himself. Quite a quiet lad really.
    AFAIK he’s just a great songwriter (I’m no TT fan btw) with a chunk of talent but not that gregarious.
    Kind of the opposite to Robbie I guess. Prob why it worked so well…

MrSmith
    Free Member

FFS Its not like they put John Lennon , Thom Yorke or Nick Cave on the show.

now that i would watch. (substitute JL for somebody alive)

EvoKnievel
    Free Member

Its the x factor. It’s not real.

^^ This

bigG
    Free Member

yes

iDave
    Free Member

can’t he be both?

bigG
    Free Member

iDave – Member
    can’t he be both?

Good point, in that case I change my response to probably.

samuri
    Free Member

although his performance on X-Factor does seem a little too polished. Looks to me like he has had a fair amount of coaching with respect to his posture, body language and affect.

Uhuh, maybe it’s this that bothers me. I’ve never really had an issue with him before.

And what else have the multi millionaire,talented song writer,performer,father of 2,popstar,x factor judge, got that you have yet to achieve Samuri.

All that’s irrelevant, I was pointing out his weirdness, not complaining about his success in life.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Gary Barlow – Idiot or misunderstood genius?’ is closed to new replies.