Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Galileo was wrong: Geocentrism FTW
  • GrahamS

I've been a fool. Turns out that Galileo was an idiot and everything in the universe revolves around Earth.

http://www.galileowaswrong.com/galileowaswrong/

That certainly explains the Dr Who plots anyway.

richmtb

Guess all the probes we sent to other planets must have been guided by the Hand of God then!

theyEye
    Free Member

Copernicus.
    Give a brotha credit where it's due!

Spongebob
    Free Member

And soon after this will come another event presenting a conspiricy theory; that no Catholic priest ever abused children and that someone is trying to bring their religion down.

j_me
    Free Member

theEye – my feelings exactly !

KT1973
    Free Member

Can I have an Amen!!
    Jesus f%ck what next!

epicyclo

But there's loads of people with Doctorates supporting it, so it must be true.

pitduck
    Free Member

😆

scaredypants

I'd bloody love to go to that – reckon they do sponsorship for people who're damned for all eternity ?

Barelyincontrol
    Free Member

They missed systematic abuse off the itinerary. Someone should point it out.

CountZero

I wonder how many of those 'Doctors' got their 'PhD's' from a university that happens to have strong church connections, thus supporting Geocentric ideas.

vinnyeh

Once upon a time, there was a big bang. It filled the sky with debris that formed into stars and planets. One planet developed a special slime that brought forth plants, animals, and men. The men became wise and discovered the truths of the universe. Or did they? Fairy tales have their place, but they should not be confused with science. Why has speculation come to replace observation as the basis of science? Galileo Was Wrong takes a critical look at the thesis that the Earth is flying through space. Here you will find a thorough review of the scientific observations along with a review of the scientists themselves. You will see how their unquestioning support of the thesis led them to redefine the nature of the universe. You will have the evidence to make up your mind for yourself. Robert Sungenis and Robert Bennett have done a great service to science and to men of good will. Those who see the universe as the handiwork of the benevolent God need no longer be subservient to fairy tales.

Anonymous, Ph.D.
    Massachusetts Institute of Technology

from the reviews.. 🙂

j_me
    Free Member

Anonymous

Reputable scientist him, knows his stuff.

yunki
    Free Member

I just saw a very bright and brief flash in the sky.. brighter than the lights from a low flying plane..

one small flash then nothing else.. any ideas..?

j_me
    Free Member

My guess an iridium flare.
    Satellite catching the sun, google it there are sites that will tell you exactly when they happen. Which is quite cool when you are out on a night ride.

[edit]
    clicky
    [/edit]

j_me
    Free Member

Junkyard
    Free Member

any ideas..?

Clearly it is a portent from God. God is angry with you,very angry with you. You have sinned and you must make an offering to spare you and your loved ones from his wrath. To save your soul you need to give up all worldly goods staring with your bikes fleet. My addy is in profile to help you save your soul. You have seen the signs Amen dont go with that rational evidenced sciene stuff fairy tale stuff explanation about iridium.
    I can think of no one better than a person with a PhD in religious studies and theology to tear apart the foundations of physics, astronomy and all science and explain why everything revolves around our planet.

The original topic of this thread is coming up as bandwidth exceeded, but never mind, it was worth it for that Heavens Above link.
    Thanks, j_me, I've saved that to my favourites and I'll be going back to it after dark.

toys19
    Free Member

Indeed I've seen a few iridium flares, pretty amazing I think.

toys19
    Free Member

I remember the first one a I ever saw, terrified the life out of me.

molgrips
    Free Member

I've seen flares going up around Aldershot whilst in the woods – clearly army training, but it looks well cool 🙂

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Galileo was wrong: Geocentrism FTW’ is closed to new replies.