Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • Funny how things have a way of turning out..
  • elzorillo
    Free Member

I dont normally use it but today I needed to use the car for work. So dropped my wife of at her workplace.

On the way to work I see a girl I vaguely know who works opposite.. Not exactly displeasing to the eye but still. Our paths have crossed and we’re going to the same place so I do the polite thing and give her a lift. Not two minutes later I run into another car.. This car just happens to be driven by a friend of my wife. Not only that.. the job I needed the car for has been cancalled.

So I have to explain to the wife that, I have smashed her car up going to a none existent job and I happened to have a hot blonde by my side.

🙁

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Dead man walking.

We have a dead man walking.

Good luck

Lets us know how you get on

philconsequence
    Free Member

no matter how you explain it, she will want to know why you stopped to even pick the blonde up and what she was doing to you to cause you to crash.

was anybody hurt?

shit situation dude, i feel for you!

lovetoride
    Free Member

I wouldnt bother going home!!

That bit of gear you picked up this morning, she single??

glupton1976
    Free Member

Hahahahaha.

TheSanityAssassin

Hope she didn’t bite on impact….. 😯

elzorillo
    Free Member

was anybody hurt?

Not yet.. but I still have to go home 🙁

Stoner
    Free Member

does she look like….?

burgatedicky

glupton1976 – Member

Hahahahaha.

Such sympathy for a man in need!

Just another example of the law of Sod, but seriously, good luck. Really wouldn’t want to be in your shoes right now.

chakaping
    Free Member

Practicing your alibi on us eh?

philconsequence
    Free Member

how long have you been married and is it coming up to that time where you’d be trading in for a younger model anyway?

you could just accuse the wife’s friend of being on drugs, causing the accident whilst tripping, and that she spent half the time you were trying to get any sense out of her talking to an imaginary person 8)

elzorillo
    Free Member

Practicing your alibi on us eh?

Thats the thing.. It’s all true yet looks SO bad.

boxfish
    Free Member

Don’t worry, your wife will read this thread and her mind will be put at rest. Probably.

Junkyard
    Free Member

tell her the truth as it is the truth

philconsequence
    Free Member

thats a horrible idea junky! convincing the wife that her friend hallucinates blondes and caused the accident will ensure that they probably stop talking long enough to dispose of the blonde

alex222
    Free Member

wrecker
    Free Member

You should definitely try to initiate intercourse with the hot blonde.
    Your wife is going to think you’re at it anyway and, well; Hung for a rabbit. Hung for a dear.

tracknicko
    Free Member

megalolz at wrecker.

Stoner
    Free Member

hmm, new expression: “Bambi Boiler” then?

philconsequence
    Free Member

hung like a horse thank you x

honeybadgerx

Did you remember to do up your flies before exchanging details?

Mucho respect if you then continued on your journey with the hot blonde AND your wife’s friend due to you writing off her car (providing she was also hot).

alex222
    Free Member

Hung for a rabbit. Hung for a dear.

nickjb
    Free Member

Are you trying your story out on us before trying it on the wife? Most people seem to be buying it, so that’s good 🙂

tracknicko
    Free Member

i aint! this is a fantastically epic lie.

but i like it.

if i was his mrs i’d definitely laugh. and then throw him out.

soobalias
    Free Member

when you say “works opposite” is that opposite you in the office or in a building opposite your work place?

if its the latter, you are screwed

and this girl you vaguely know, does your wife know her too, if not, you are screwed

go home, pack, call the solicitor, dont ever look back.

federalski
    Free Member

Shambles, I can almost hear the trumpets…

patriotpro
    Free Member

The fat lady is clearing her throat as i type… 😈

ononeorange

Did you run into the other car when leaving the secluded car park in the woods? If yes, you may be in trouble. Just a feeling I have.

Good luck!

andyl
    Free Member

Classic!

But we need pics to back up your story 😀

somafunk

Apologies elzorillo but that’s a fantastic tale, really made my day and i’m still chuckling over the seemingly random sequence of events that led up to it 😀

I imagine this’ll be you n’ the wife later

ononeorange

It actually reminds me of one of those Helpful Herbert strips in Viz, where he used to get into the most ridiculously contrived situations that couldn’t look worse while just trying to be entirely helpful.

You didn’t spill the contents of the jug of cream that you were carefully carrying for someone else over your trousers in the crash while your passenger was being stung by a large and angry bee and had removed her top to get rid of it, by any chance?!

As above – classic!

wwaswas

Your wife will have known all about this within minutes of you leaving the accident.

She’ll have thus had all day to build up a head of steam and reach the following conclusion;

1) you didn’t have any work today to start with
    2) you only wanted the car to pick up blonde girl

I suspect things won’t go well when you get home 🙁

cranberry
    Free Member

Make sure that you don’t finish off the day by having a golden retriever appear from out of nowhere and jump up on you before sprinting off, leaving long, curly blond hairs all over your clothes.

😉

Also, check your pockets for used condom wrappers.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

This is better than “rate my brickie” – good luck mate. At least you know you are innocent… 😕

randomjeremy
    Free Member

OP you should definitely play the Euromillions tonight.

binners

This sounds like the sitcom ‘Oh Crikey!’ from the young ones

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_3UnARrfWU[/video]

😆

Squidlord
    Free Member

Genuine LOL almost became actual ROFL!

wwaswas

So how’s the OP now?

martinxyz
    Free Member

I’m picturing him flat on the floor having been skelped over the back of the head with a heavy pan.. whilst watching that clip (full volume,which attracted the OH to the computer room in the first place)

..and now SHE is reading all this,possibly about to reply any minute now.

Coyote
    Free Member

So, wonder how he got on?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Funny how things have a way of turning out..’ is closed to new replies.