• This topic has 50 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Friday Sexy Bloke
  • SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

I hope you don’t really think I was complaining. My 😡 was a joke 🙂

Fill your FMB’s ladies.

🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

Not unless we can post actresses and page 3 ladies <should we want to>. Which we cant.

EDIT: I’m not complaining at the ladies or their posts, just the rules that say men cant post just any old person but women can.

AB
    Free Member

Down with this sort of thing!

😉

foxylaydee
    Free Member

Ok, i’ll try but i dont think this will work :

foxylaydee
    Free Member

Woohoo – it worked! Yum – sexy evil men 😆

coffeeking
    Free Member

Just for london_lady:

foxylaydee
    Free Member

phwoar:

and double phwoar! :

…suppose i better do some work 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

Pffft! this thread is nothing without pink thongs!

jojoA1
    Free Member

Dev Patel!! *swoons* I thought he was just my secret crush. He’s blossomed somewhat since Skins though…

aleigh
    Free Member

Go ahead and post it then sharki………..I would but I don’t want people to think I have it in my own private collection 😉 😆

Mark

The only reason I have a problem with this thread is that I know the reaction I’m going to get the next time I close down a thread that’s full of pics of women that isn’t following the A&A rules. The idea is that the A&A is a platform that allows for both men and women. So I’m afraid that since it’s the case that if this thread was one posted by a man containing pics of women we’d close it as soon as we were made aware of it I’m going to have to endure the wrath of the ladies here and close this one too.

I do find it a bit annoying that the reason we tightened up the rules about what kind of pictures and under what context they are allowed is because of a clear reaction by a large number of our female readers against the sort of posts that were felt to be demeaning and of too much of a sexual nature, and here I am closing this one.

If you think I’m being unfair then email me direct.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Friday Sexy Bloke’ is closed to new replies.