Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 104 total)
  • Friday A&A
  • Tiger6791

VP

yossarian
    Free Member

Great start

derek_starship
    Free Member

DezB
    Free Member

Nice variety 😉

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I dont get the attraction with her to be honest. Not my type.

redthunder
    Free Member

You want wings 🙂

derek_starship
    Free Member

Tenuous one:

Susie Amy….well she was in Footballers’ Wives….

Tiger6791

I dont get the attraction with her to be honest. Not my type.

Fussy sod!

RealMan
    Free Member

“Unbelievable. If you follow Shleck’s line of sight, he’s checking out Fuglsang’s headset.”

From the spoke shirts newsletter. I couldn’t stop laughing.

donsimon
    Free Member

You do realise that you’ve breached the A&A rules. 🙄

Something for TJ.

Wouldn’t want to degrade women, would we?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

druidh
    Free Member

It’s A&A TJ – not Readers Wives.

trailmonkey

whatever floats your boat tj, it’s a broad church here.

oldgit
    Free Member

Emilia Fahlin

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Druidh – I shall tell julie you said that – unless you sell me a bike cheap

donsimon
    Free Member

And there it is, the puerile and childish behaviour, good on ya TJ, very mature. 🙄 Why not do the adult thing and just ignore?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

trailmonkey

actually, i’m loving the irony here of tj trying to make a statement about the objectification of women and sabotage the thread (after stating his intentions to do so on another thread), by objectifying Ms Ditto as an image of the opposite of attraction.

perpetually offended FAIL

😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

trailmonkey – whats that wooshing noise?

trailmonkey

is it the sound of you failing to realise your epic fail ?

all you’re doing is perpetuating the misogynist view of angel or shedevil, at the same time suggesting that you subscribe to it yourself.

donsimon
    Free Member

As beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there’s no problem. What is the associated sport tj?

Coyote
    Free Member

TJ, quit with the self righteous attempt at censorship. If someone finds the thread offensive, report to the mods.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Oh dear. still wooshing over your head Do you know who beth ditto is? Do you know why I chose her?

trailmonkey

Right, now you’re going to patronise me and be a mysogonist.

Nice.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Coyote – I far prefer to upset the immature little boys who think this is acceptable and hopefully get them to question their attitudes

Mind you if trailmonkey is anything to go on its pearls before swine.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Trailmonkey – woooooooooooooooosh

trailmonkey

I don’t know what you mean TJ, I’m no fan of the Kylie or A&A threads as I’ve stated on the other thread. Why should my attitude be immature or unnaceptable ?

Show me any comments I’ve made on this or the other thread that should make you claim this.

donsimon
    Free Member

TJ, answer the question. What is a singer doing on the Athletic and Aesthetic thread?
    Why are you so insecure that you can’t allow other people to have fun?
    Why do you feel that you can call people immature yet not see the immaturity in your own actions?
    Why can’t you look at a beautiful photo of a beautiful person male or female without thinking about sex? I think you have a problem here.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Did I call you that? You however directly called me several offensive names I am not

I merely stated that you missed the point of why I used Beth ditto.

You have missed the point of why Beth Ditto totally. I suggest you have a read of her opinions

mmb
    Free Member

how can it be called objectification of women when most of them are posing for the camera, probably getting paid and know full that it’s mostly men that will be looking, if they don’t mind why on earth should we?.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Don -= get real and get a life – its slobbering over half naked women with vague attempts to make it acceptable

Just have a read thru.

epicyclo

I like the aesthetic of A&A. Preferably with non provocative clothing – especially on the men 🙂

Page 3 type pics leave me cold.

donsimon
    Free Member

TJ in not answering the question shocker. FYI I like my women both beautiful and intelligent. I like my photographs and photo with a beautiful person is not a problem. I don’t have any problem with the women you find attractive, Why do you have a problem with the women I find attractive?

trailmonkey

Did I call you that?

Well, yeah right here

Coyote – I far prefer to upset the immature little boys who think this is acceptable and hopefully get them to question their attitudes

Mind you if trailmonkey is anything to go on its pearls before swine.

Quite obviously suggesting that I have those attitudes and that it would be futile to try to change them.

You however directly called me several offensive names I am not

You have twice on this thread attempted to sabotage ( your own words) proceedings by posting an image of a woman that you obviously feel is unattractive. What Ms Ditto may or may not have said is quite immaterial. You have not quoted her, you have posted images of her and in doing so objectified her in just the same way as any other image poster on the thread and in many ways this is the worst example of mysoginy on the thread.

jj55

On womans hour the other day a well spoken ‘spokeswoman’ was commenting on the fact that if men find woman in ‘professional’ occupations attire too distracting (referring to complaints from primarily men about woman who dressed ‘provocatively’ in the office) it was their problem and they had to deal with it!!

Now I don’t know about you but when I speak to one of my female colleagues in the office who has a very low cut tee shirt or blouse on I find it very distracting…………. 😯

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Don – so you like slobbering over half naked women – well there are plenty of websites for that.

Jeezo – I cannot believe what a bunch of ignorant misogynists are on here
    You attitude stinks

I could give you a reading list that might help you understand if you would like to

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Trailmonkey – I did not call you anything Please read it again. You are being offended for the sake of it now

i merely said there were “immature little boys who think this is acceptable” on this thread. if the hat fits – wear it

What makes you think I think Ditto is unattractive – have I said that? – or is it just your prejudices coming out?

Honestly – just have a think

I shall leave you to it

Onzadog
    Free Member

For crying out loud. Can we just have some pictures of attractive women.

donsimon
    Free Member

Don – so you like slobbering over half naked women – well there are plenty of websites for that.

Why do you assume I’m slobbering? You are one of the most presumptuous and hypocritical people on here. You are happy to call people immature but can’t see the immaturity of your actions.
    You bandy about terms like ignorant mysogynists without thinking about who you are talking to.
    You tell me to get a life, without knowing the first thing about me.

I accept you find Beth Ditto attractive why can’t you accept that I like beautiful and intelligent women attractive without veiled insults? And you still haven’t answered my questions. lol

donsimon
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘Friday A&A’ is closed to new replies.