Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Friction paste – where can I get some ?
  • Trimix
    Free Member

Does anyone know where I can buy some friction paste from ? Amazon / ebay only came up with a result in the states, and I cant seem to find any in stock on the online bike part shops.

Its a pain as I only need a tiny bit for my seat post.

meeeee
    Free Member

ask lovingly in your LBS for a tiny bit (mine gave me some in a ziplock bag).

or get a tube of Finish line fibre grip from Wiggle / CRC(its about 8 quid though, but will last forever)

Dr_Bakes

I’ve got some carbon assembly paste (from CRC) and you can have a smidgeon if you like?

Trimix
    Free Member

Cheers Dr Bakes, I would love a smidgeon. Im planning on fitting the uppy downy before recommencing the fencing.

cp

I’ve got some Tacx Carbon assy paste. Works really really well – I use it on all sorts where there’s clamping involved, and it lasts/works a treat.

andyl
    Free Member

Amazon / ebay only came up with a result in the states, and I cant seem to find any in stock on the online bike part shops.

are you serious?

search for carbon assembly on wiggle or CRC or look in the lubes and assembly stuff on most online stores. They ALL carry it. Or just go get some at your LBS.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Friction paste – where can I get some ?’ is closed to new replies.