Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Free Plants – Southampton
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

We have split a large flax like plant so have 6 spare plants. If you want one or more they are free but you collect them from my house near the General Hospital in Southampton. email in profile.

These are quite big plants and make a nice feature point in the garden. They will produce 10-12 foot long flower spikes most years once established.

Cheers

Nick

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

They are compost on Sunday evening if no-one collects them

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Bump

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You know what to do…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I don't quite have the figure for that

MrNutt
    Free Member

plant them in lordswood!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Introduction of an Invasive non-native species?!?!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

"Invasive non-native species"

Racist !!!!!!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Yeah, i hate Greens!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

BTW, I like the : "They are compost on Sunday evening if no-one collects them ". That is akin to, "If we don't find a home for the kittens by the weekend, we'll have to drown them" 🙁

I'd love to give them a home, but I don't do "gardening". On the grounds that it's Ecological Fascism. Gardens should be able to develop naturally, freely, and unrestricted by oppressive, regimental, and disciplinare measures. Well that's my theory anyway – not sure if my neighbours agree.

Ambrose

I'd have them all- but I'm near Swansea 🙁

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Ambrose – They might be a bit expensive to post but I can probably keep them alive for a couple of weeks if you can plan to get here before the end of the month.

Ernie – Perfect plant for you. Plant one and leave it 7 years and you can see the result.
    ]

Ambrose

WCA- I wont be near So'ton anytime soon. Stick the roots in binbags, a bit of water, take them to your local garden centre/ nursery and hope for swapsies.

they look great though, me really want!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Free Plants – Southampton’ is closed to new replies.