Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Fox air spring volume tuning kit?
  • hilton83
    Free Member

Anybody fitted one of these? I have my sag set up correctly small bump sensitivity is sweet, but i do always seem to blow through the last part of my travel really easily taking the o ring off the end of the shock. If i put just a couple pounds of pressure more in the can I end up with a really harsh ride.
    This kit is suppose to alter the charicteristics of the way your available travel ramps up.
    Looks a doddle to fit looking at the video on mojo’s website.
    And while I’m at it has anybody fitted the new low friction seal kit from fox/mojo? Notice much difference?

jonzo
    Free Member

C’mon… somebody must have fitted the compression adjusters?

Littleman
    Free Member

Yup, put the middle sized one in my High Volume Float R. Has made a noticable difference – I’m still using all the travel, but not bottoming as harshly or as often. I might try the large one though to see what that does.

It does depend on what suspension design – best start with the small one and test that.

jonzo
    Free Member

Ta Littleman… got mine today so will be fitting them to my Alpine 160 and Five in time so will feed back any info as and when.

honourablegeorge

Thinking of sticking on on the Spicy, for the same reason.

There’s a list of shocks they’re not suited to, mind.

jonzo
    Free Member

Fitted the medium spacer to my Alpine’s RP23.
    Found that after dropping my normal pressure by 15psi that the bike sat into it’s sag better making it more active over the smaller stuff while being less prone to blowing through it’s stroke on larger drops and hits.
    All in all was a good experience and just what the bike needed as opposed to feeling like the shock was possibly over pressurised to keep it from blowing the ring off the shaft on every drop or large hit.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Just about to order one for my RP3 to sort out the disappearing mid-travel

LoCo
    Free Member

Yep fitted quite a few to help with blowing through the travel shocks, have them in stock too 😀

hora
    Free Member

Hi Simon/Loco, could I order one of these. What ‘size’ should I use?

Compression on Fox Float R is set to the minimum. I need a mid-tune.

MRanger156
    Free Member

I bought some from loco for my Covert. Easy to fit and made a positive difference.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Fox air spring volume tuning kit?’ is closed to new replies.