Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fighting with prisoners today!
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

What a day! It all started when I shouted, 'cleaners!!'. which basically means lets get the rubbish out, as it happens the snow was coming down like….in BIG flakes, anyway as we got to the trailer where the rubbish goes, all hell lets loose! Smiffy (con) gets to the trailer first followed by Walker (con), & believe me, they knew what they were doing! They had everything planned (much to my amazement,) They already had ammunition lined up from yesterday. Marlow (con) runs past me & Scott (screws) to back up Smiffy & Walker, we knew what was happening but no, there was no running for the cover of C wing's gate, the gauntlet was down! Well basically at first the cons were right on target, i got one on my shoulder & Scotty got a big hit in the thigh with no hits from either of us but then the cavalry arrived in the form of Mr Kershaw (who plays cricket) who is ovbiously a bloody good fielder cos his shots were right on target & fast movers! Within seconds we had the cons pinned down, Smiffy hid behind the trailer, Marlow surrendered & Walker…well lets just say he was er… wet & cold. Dunno who actually won the fight in real terms but,
    I hope Health & Safety didn't see it on camera at any point!
    F*ckin hilarious & both screws & prisoners were pissing themselves after!

samuri
    Free Member

It's like Mean machine.

PJ266
    Free Member

😀

Took me a minute to figure out wtf you were talking about.

WTF
    Free Member

Meanwhile Jimmy has escaped whilst the planned diversion was underway and the replacement snowman in his cell will only be rumbled when it melts.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Snowmen!! Thats another thing! During excercise the naughty boys made a snowman that was at least 12' high! Wish I'd been allowed to take a camera in to work! (It was quite good actually)

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Cons are people too. Merry Christmas.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

im glad you saw the funny side!

merry crimbo

Jamie
    Free Member

samuri – Member
    It's like Mean machine.

More like Porridge.

spanishbarry
    Free Member

Were their snowballs yellow they were throwing at you ?

MrNutt
    Free Member

haha! brilliant!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Were their snowballs yellow they were throwing at you ?

Ha ha! No thank ****!

steve_b77
    Free Member

Did any of them contain files to saw their way through the bars ❓

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Fighting with prisoners today!’ is closed to new replies.