Viewing 36 posts - 121 through 156 (of 156 total)
  • favourite dog
  • 2hottie
    Free Member

Well here is a few more for Mrs Duke sorry DD.

PikeBN14
    Free Member

RR's and BT's for me!

Mine is the Ridgeback, 7 1/2 months now, the Border Terrier (Ruby) is the GF's and 2 weeks behind Ralph at 7 months.

fishboy
    Free Member

Have never tried this before so here goes…

Kes (strictly speaking the parents')

Maisie

1. Spaniels
    1. Lurchers
    (showing a preference could be dangerous..)

grantway
    Free Member

Nice dogs But Golden Retriver wins it

seizednuts
    Free Member

Posted reply but forgot to add my list 😯

1,Rescue dog
    2, Rescue dog
    3, small dog something

need to see the dog, get that vibe from them, then I know they picked me 😕

Drac

I sneaked a look at your gallery yesterday 2hottie so I could see more.

I need to have a long chat with the Mrs.

tony_m
    Free Member

Much as I adore 2hottie's Brian (honorary mascot of the Gisburn Forest trail volunteers), this here is my friend's hound Hugo who is definitely my favourite, a real character.

Four years ago, when he used to get taken mountain-biking or hill-walking somewhere or other pretty much every weekend, a lean, mean, running machine…

And now, greyer in the face, bigger in the tummy (so that makes two of us… 😳 ), and with four gimpy legs, still active but enjoying a slightly easier pace of life in the Outer Hebrides…

Vortexracing

Another Border

our Archie

goon
    Free Member

Goon, nice dog indeed, apparently I have to ask if he would answer to Ted…

Occasionally, when it suits him. How did you know? (Is that Maisie from Gap / Lurcher Link? If so I can guess how you know Ted. :-))

Not a terrier man at all, but the borders are so lovely.

Tony_m – We owned a liver spot dalmatian some years ago. He was a true gentleman among dogs.

If anyone else posts pics of Border Terrier pups I'm going to get this thread deleted for the sake of my bank account and marriage.

There are more than enough dogs in rescue looking for a home that are going for a recession beating price…..

fishboy
    Free Member

Goon – yeap, the one and the same Maisie so you probably did guess right 😉

Was showing Maisie's "mum" your great pics and got cheers of "I know who That dog is!". now if I can only get her on an mtb with me and Maisie…

hora
    Free Member

Whats my favourite breed? Any if I'm brutally honest.

Last week I stopped the ride so I could stroke a Westie and a Staff/Whippet-cross (the staff cross kept on growling at me but I kept on stroking) 🙄

All dogs are great 8)

infidel
    Free Member

Scrumpy – aka stinky dingo. Our 10 month old short haired Vizsla. Went on his first ride last week and really well! He's mad as a box of frogs though.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33736837@N05/4334473270

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

That's true hora. They're all fab.

hora
    Free Member

You know when its EXACTLY 7am or 7pm as Bingo sits in the exact same place as stares at his bowl.

At exactly 10pm he vanishes upstairs to bed. Sheesh.

phildowling
    Free Member

For me it's a Border Collie everytime although we're having a Border terrier now by the looks of it 🙄 😆

Our 2 – Jess (Blk/Wht) Grumpy,mental,reasonable obeidence,very loyal. Never enough sticks or running for her. Love her to bits.
    Patch (Ginger) Mental rescue dog, reasonable obeidence, chases other dogs..horses..his tail..jess…scared by his own farts…chewed the sofa (now repaired by gaffa tape)..Love him to bits.
    Wouldn't be without both of them.

thats_not_my_name
    Free Member

1,2,3 – Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier – here's Dewey:

tony_m
    Free Member

goon – Member
    Tony_m – We owned a liver spot dalmatian some years ago. He was a true gentleman among dogs.

Hmm, that's not the first word that springs to mind with Hugo, but once you get past his initial "growl at one end, wag at the other" way of greeting new people, he's really just a big softie.

CheesybeanZ

Webster , he`s a Bouvier des Flandres or a big hairy bugger 😆

Macinblack
    Free Member

Here's my Patterdale, (Or Fatterdale as we call her as we are still trying to work off the last bit of the beach ball look she had when we took her on.) As stated elsewhere she's as daft as the brush she emulates.

Free Member

Westies = really gay dogs. My folks had two, both sets of grandparents one and the neighbours but one had one. Yappy little things getting in the way and when they're old they stop barking and develop an 'arfff' type noise.

Scotty dog looks better but still equally gay.

It's as if they have small-dog syndrome and just yap, and it's a gay sounding yap too. blinking things.

jam-bo

this one, its been a tough day.

first time at to the beach, met more dogs today than he's ever met.

mickasaki
    Free Member

He may look nice but he is an absolute pain in the arse! Think he is actually a Sproker but not according to his paperwork, genuine cocker going by the name of Nobby!

valley
    Free Member

joolsburger
    Free Member

Ella, Always hungry..

sambob
    Free Member

springer spaniel, then lab, then perhaps border collie. the reason i say perhaps is that we had a very traumatic time with our last collie, she was psychopathic and thought the world was out to get her. she bit everyone in our family at least once apart from me. we contacted the collie rescue centre and, very traumatically, decided to have her put down. we now have a springer spaniel called ben, 6 months old and as mad as a hatter, but we all love him.

montylikesbeer

Its been posted a few times, my hound Monty, best mate and finder of food from impossible places.

bigsi
    Free Member

Collie x Lab & Boarder Collie

Ringer

Timmy

Would love a boarder terrier as well but would never have another dog with lad in them as they are obsessed by food 🙄

ton

molly is pretty nice……….

ebygomm
    Free Member

No dogs, house (rented), money and time don't allow any right now.

1) Hungarian Vizla – was very tempted to kidnap this one

2) German Short Haired Pointer

3) Lab (I'm his godmother, i teach him that god is just dog spelt backwards)

ratadog

lakeland terriers!!

Oh that takes me back. Had one of these as the family dog when I was growing up. Described by a visitor as a "transistorised Airedale" – same marklings, half the size

1) Currently a ( now somewhat old and slightly whiffy ) black lab with a sweet disposition

2) always fancied a Cocker Spaniel, but would happily take 90% of the dogs in this thread

3) If it just related to geography that would mean a Yorkshire Terrier and sorry but they would be in my 10% no file, just can't get on with them.

cozz
    Free Member

i love unusual cars, bikes and dogs, so often have different things

I always wanted a chow chow- this is rufus he is 4, had him since a pup, very laid back, like a living teddy bear, here he is chilling

if I could manage another id buy another tomorrow, or maybe a sharpei

redthunder
    Free Member

One with it's ass sewn up.

But I do like collies.

Mikey65
    Free Member

Mikey65
    Free Member
    colnagokid

Sorry but another pic of Jim, 7 1/2 years old ex racer- wasnt verygood, but is an ace squirreller!
    Bed time

Viewing 36 posts - 121 through 156 (of 156 total)

The topic ‘favourite dog’ is closed to new replies.