Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • FAO Chipps or another ST bod
  • MrSparkle

Both Chipps and Ben have now been in contact and I think it is all sorted out. I have found this experience a bit of an eye opener but I would like everyone to now consider this matter closed.
    Thanks,
    Mr Sparkle.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Anyway, I shall be entering the comp for that Lynksey frame, hopefully this episode will put most other folk off entering

How do i enter that. The irony of winning that would be fantastic.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

but I would like everyone to now consider this matter closed.

fat chance :o)
    It were better it had never been started…

stumpynya12
    Free Member

And I thought it was us guys, i.e all cyclists verses everybody else ? not each other FFS !!!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

not each other FFS !!!

love ridicule the one you’re with :o)

It’s a bit like: “Why do you rob banks?” – “Because that’s where the money is kept!”

sam42
    Free Member

i think they should trombone you at all of your entries by way of apology……..

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Cock ups happen and emails can be a crude tool, people sometimes take things the wrong way, now can we all just get along, play nice and be happy in the knowledge we all have a common interest in mountain biking. “Lets all feel the love in mtb world” and now breathe slow & be calm.

DezB
    Free Member

can we all just get along, play nice and be happy in the knowledge we all have a common interest in mountain biking.

Sorry mate, you are in Singletrackworld.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

can we all just get along, play nice and be happy in the knowledge we all have a common interest in mountain biking.

Hippy.

chipps

Thread now closed at the request of the original poster.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘FAO Chipps or another ST bod’ is closed to new replies.