Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Falkland – Fife
  • thec0bra
    Free Member

Whats the best way into falkland, never been there before and dont want to spend most of the morning trying to find it?

Thanks in advance.

Taff
    Free Member

Can’t remember the RAF base now, think Brize Norton, but that does weekly flights there.

fasthaggis

M90 ..off at junction 8 …follow signs for St Andrews ..turn right before Auchtermuchty on to the A912 ..or

M90 ..off at Junction 3 ..head for Glenrothes and Coupar A92 till you get to the other side of the A912 ..first left at the signed roundabout.

Dawnrazor
    Free Member

What Fasthaggis said. The DH trails are on the road out of the back of Falkland going to Craigmead.

thec0bra
    Free Member

Thanks all, just watched some of the videos on youtube, holy testicle tuesday!

trail_rat
    Free Member

used to be the case that the local club who maintain the trails requested you parked in the village and not in the farmer/land owners gate ways as it upsets him – and he gave permission to the club to put the trails there.

fasthaggis

Let us know how you get on at the road jump 😆

trail_rat
    Free Member

is the gully gap still there ?

i got into trouble from mike as i arrived early one sunday with my mate and we were hitting it landing in the stump field ……

didnt realise he only built it the day before and hadnt had a chance to hit it yet ….

you cant ride another mans jump before hes done it 😀

Dawnrazor
    Free Member

The gap is still there and saw a whole load of other new stuff when I was up there a week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Falkland – Fife’ is closed to new replies.