Viewing 40 posts - 2,961 through 3,000 (of 77,140 total)
  • EU Referendum – are you in or out?
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Immigrants are not clogging up the NHS.

Are you sure ?

Nigel Farage reckons they’re clogging up the M4.

Farage blames immigration for traffic on M4 after no-show at Ukip reception

I think they’re all trying to get to Bristol, or get away from it, I’m not sure which.

jambalaya
    Free Member

The chart is from the OECD/fullfact, what’s a untrue about it ? We have spare capacity or not ? Also @ninfan’s video, are they actors ?

Not interested in docs from the Remain camp only for campaigning for Leave, my mind’s made up and no one I am interacting with is interested in Economic research papers either.

chewkw
    Free Member

DaRC_L – Member

chewkw – Be happy Vote OUT.

Can we burn you at the stake if the muppets country follow you and we’re left poor & unhappy?
    Or will you have migrated by then [/quote] Poor by comparison to who? Define poor.

You will only be unhappy if you are greedy.

I will have migrated to Scotland or to lead the Scots for a boarder raid … Freedoomm!

Vote OUT if you want to be happy.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The chart is from the OECD/fullfact, what’s a untrue about it ?

Your xenophobic bollocks.

Leaving the EU, which I fully 100% support, won’t solve the crises in the NHS.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

The chart is from the OECD/fullfact, what’s a untrue about it ? We have spare capacity or not ?

Is this a wind up? What is untrue, is the link between the chart and immigration and the source makes that clear.

Also @ninfan’s video, are they actors ?

No idea, I only lasted about 6 minutes – the bit where they were refused help. Was there a happy ending?

Not interested in docs from the Remain camp only for campaigning for Leave, my mind’s made up and no one I am interacting with is interested in Economic research papers either.

Which must be a relief – in post-truth politics the truth is irrelvant if not a hinderance certainly for the OUTers

Its odd to limit yourself to the campaign for leave when its frontpiece VOTE LEAVE* continues to peddle blatant lies that contradict the Electoral Commission.

Shameful.

On 23 June, it’s safer to Vote Leave and take back control. We should stop sending £350 million per week to unelected politicians in Brussels, and spend our money on our priorities, like the NHS.

Still there now in all its glory. How many lies can you fit into one sentance?

chewkw
    Free Member

The summary:

Vote OUT = You are in charge.

Vote remain = give up, surrender, let others & EU take charge of your destiny.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Cmon chewk

Who is in charge of UK interest rates – the EU?
    Who sets UK tax rates and how they are made up – the EU?
    Who determines UK government expenditure – the EU?
    Who decides whether we go to war – the EU?
    Who decides if we stay an monarchy or not – the EU?
    Who decides which side of the road we drive on – the EU?

Who determines your life. Do you have any control?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Cameron (IMO) called the Referendum for June hoping not to have a summer of migrant crises stories, that doesn’t seem to be working, plus now this, the EU fiasco stories just keep coming

Reports of 26 sexual assaults at a German music festival Police Invesitgating Allegations

Here is a call for controlled immigration into Germany, shock horror let’s have an actual policy rather than the current fiasco

Germany now needs immigration laws

DrJ

Imagine how depressing it would be to find that a bunch of racists had voted us out of a prosperous future over trumped up hysteria about Romanian scroungers.

chewkw
    Free Member

teamhurtmore – Member

Cmon chewk

Who is in charge of UK interest rates – the EU?
    Who sets UK tax rates and how they are made up – the EU?
    Who determines UK government expenditure – the EU?
    Who decides whether we go to war – the EU?
    Who decides if we stay an monarchy or not – the EU?
    Who decides which side of the road we drive on – the EU?

There you go trying to confuse everyone again.

You are really thinking of the non-issues to be honest.

None of the questions you posted really make sense or even important in the grand scheme of our life i.e. Freedoommm!

DrJ

The Voices

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Reports of 26 sexual assaults at a German music festival Police Invesitgating Allegations

Your posts are becoming more overtly racist jambalaya. You are deliberately attempting to to stir up divisions based on ethnicity.

This has nothing to do with the arguments for and against UK membership of the EU. And everything to do with petty racism.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

None of the questions you posted really make sense or even important in the grand scheme of our life

of course not, my mistake

as you were….

chewkw
    Free Member

DrJ – Member

The Voices [/quote] Are you really in control that is the question innit.

teamhurtmore – Member

None of the questions you posted really make sense or even important in the grand scheme of our life

of course not, my mistake

as you were…. [/quote]I know it is hard to admit mistake made but you are taking the right step forward. That is an improvement indeed.

DrJ

Your posts are becoming more overtly racist jambalaya

Not only that but a bit daft since the quoted article does not support his point since it talks mainly about illegal immigrants, who of course would not be affected by any sort of “points system”, or whatever fig leaf he suggests.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Thank you chewkw – you dont know how much that means to me.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

When people play the racist card logic doesn’t really come into it. The purpose is to instill fear and hate by offering foreigners, specially ones with different coloured skins, as a threat and a danger.

chewkw
    Free Member

teamhurtmore – Member
    Thank you chewkw – you dont know how much that means to me.

You are most welcome.
    Put it another way there are many people who refused to accept their mistake. It takes courage to admit you know. You have done well.

DrJ – Member
    Not only that but a bit daft since the quoted article …

With your caliber you still cannot distinguish the racist from normal people? Crikey.

I think I can spot a racist miles away tbh …

I mean if that is your definition I can assure you the entire world is racist. Yes, the Entire world!

grum
    Free Member

‘Not interested in facts only in my puerile bigoted opinions based on nothing more than prejudice’.

You are becoming increasingly ridiculous, which is quite an achievement for you.

chewkw
    Free Member

grum – Member

Who is quoting who … bloody hell can you guys quote properly.

jambalaya
    Free Member

When people play the racist card logic doesn’t really come into it.

Indeed that’s why the remainers always seek to use the term to intimidate people.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

While you are here, any answers?

chewkw
    Free Member

teamhurtmore – Member
    While you are here, any answers?

Yes, Vote OUT because that will make everyone happy.

I mean Everyone around the world.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Thanks I have that one..no need to repeat. Lets try the other simple questions….

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Just put the return ballot papers in the post for me & the Mrs.

Both out.

jambalaya
    Free Member

🙂

@grum perhaps a lottle robust I admit but you could enlighten me about the relevance of a data study using info from 2003-6 and an academic research piece about waiting times (which does show spikes associated with immigration as well as some bizarre behaviour where regional waiting times decline as the portion of immigrants goes up – local population moving out / giving up and going private)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Indeed that’s why the remainers always seek to use the term to intimidate people.

I am not a remainer. I support 100% the UK withdrawing from the EU.

The link that you posted, this one :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/01/police-investigating-reports-of-sexual-assaults-at-german-music/

has absolutely nothing to do with the arguments in favour of leaving the EU.

You very clearly posted the link because the article contains comments such as “most of the victims described their attackers as foreign in appearance” and “The women said that it was their impression the perpetrators were South Asian”.

The only reason why anyone would want to talk about Pakistanis committing alleged crimes in Germany, when the topic is UK membership of the EU, is to exploit it to satisfy a racist agenda.

You have a long forum history of anti-muslim bigotry jambalaya and now you want to claim that the only way to keep Pakistani sex offenders out of the UK is to leave the EU. If that’s not racism then I’m a monkey’s uncle.

You might find a more receptive audience here : https://www.stormfront.org/forum/f91/
    They love that sort of story – Pakistani men allegedly attacking white European women.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Oh dear ernie, don’t try to reign in your own side, that’s a hiding to nothing round here…

(though kudos for trying)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He’s definitely not on my side. I’ve kept right out of the in/out argument on here because whilst I might not be the smartest person to grace this forum I’m not stupid enough to think that a sensible debate on the issue is possible.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Well, I say side subjectively, sorry if it appeared I was casting aspersions.

Edukator
    Free Member

“Who is quoting whom”, Chewkw. After reading through today’s contributions to this thread I can’t think of anything better to do than help a foreigner with his grammar. 😐 Will I still be welcome here if “out” wins or should I perform a Frexit on hearing the news?

jambalaya
    Free Member

I am not a remainer. I support 100% the UK withdrawing from the EU.

I’ve kept right out of the in/out argument … I’m not stupid enough to think that a sensible debate on the issue is possible.

@ernie
    yes I know I wasn’t referring to you, just using your post opportunistically. I’m here on the off chance a neutral stops by

chewkw
    Free Member

Edukator – Reformed Troll
    “Who is quoting whom”, Chewkw. After reading through today’s contributions to this thread I can’t think of anything better to do than help a foreigner with his grammar. Will I still be welcome here if “out” wins or should I perform a Frexit on hearing the news?

Thank you. I blame Sesame Street for my “English” but I did learn from them at some point.

Yes, everyone will be very happy so all welcome.

Drac

Damn EU and their Health and Safety Regs.

[video]https://youtu.be/kmByTbkiGvU[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

I have missed your satire as that cannot be unintentional

@ernie yes I know I wasn’t referring to you,

he quoted you and you replied quoting him but you did not mean him…awesome back peddaling

Best stick to pretending you have answered THMS questions.
    You underestimate yourself and you are the only person who ever made me seriously consider voting out

unfortunately, though i could see your reasons, nothing will make me vote with the likes of jamby or Farage on the issue. I know you are not one but all the racists will be voting leave.

Not all leave voters are racists but the racist are voting leave

chewkw
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator
    Damn EU and their Health and Safety Regs.

That bloke really needs to learn from the French rioters when it comes to burning stuff coz the French are very good at burning … stuff …

Junkyard – lazarus
    I know you are not one but all the racists will be voting leave.

Not all leave voters are racists but the racist are voting leave
    Crikey, said the bloke who once said “I am not English.” 😆

kent
    Free Member

seosamh77
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member

Indeed that’s why the remainers always seek to use the term to intimidate people.I think it’s fairly clear jamba is just at the wind up…

wilburt
    Free Member

I still can’t decide, could I have three succinct bullet points from the remains and three from the leaves please?

Ta 🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

seosamh77 – Member
    I think it’s fairly clear jamba is just at the wind up…

It is true.
    They keep calling people racists when they exhausted their own arguments.

Viewing 40 posts - 2,961 through 3,000 (of 77,140 total)

The topic ‘EU Referendum – are you in or out?’ is closed to new replies.