Viewing 20 posts - 77,121 through 77,140 (of 77,140 total)
  • EU Referendum – are you in or out?
  • Poopscoop

This thread will be relevant still in what, 10 years? Getting Brexit Done will take a decade in truth.

Wonder if this thread will be studied by historians a hundred or so years from now?😁

It might create a new slang term, “to do a mefty”

I’ll leave it to the future generations to decide what that actually means.😉

dannyh
    Free Member

It might create a new slang term, “to do a mefty”

I’ll leave it to the future generations to decide what that actually means.

I’m pretty sure that if you do it too much you go blind….

tpbiker
    Free Member

Did anyone see the guy in the pub getting interviewed tonight on BBC news?

Asked why he’d voted to leave, response made absolutely no sense whatsoever. The guy was totally clueless. Stated it was because since the 90s things had got worse and he’d lost his job a few times. When asked what that had to do with the EU, apparently the answer was ‘imports??’… genuinely did not have a clue.

It would actually have been pretty funny, if it wasn’t the case that people like that got a say in screwing up out country and the future of our kids..

falkirk-mark

My brother in law is in London for the big Brexit party 🙄

I hope him and all the others really do enjoy themselves and I really do mean that because they are still to get the disappointment that all the remainers have had when Bojo fails to deliver Nirvana either through lies ,incompetence or simply that certain things cannot be achieved. I firmly believe no one will get the Brexit that they envisaged.

doomanic

I’m sure the **** at the top will get exactly what they were aiming for at the expense of the **** at the bottom.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

I’m sure the **** at the top will get exactly what they were aiming for at the expense of the **** at the bottom.

Nothing I can do, I lost and I’ve got over it.

Look after me and my close family best I can.

Up to everyone else to do the same.

If folk voted for Brexit then they should have a plan for surviving downsides if they appear.

If not then they will suffer but they only have themselves to blame.

Hopefully the benefits they are expecting will materialize and they’ll be fine.

Kryton57

The Transition thread, caters for everybody…

Kryton57

I’m quite upset that a chap I like and respect very much has posted the Union Jack on his FB

He and his family have been living in Spain for 12 years.  I mean, WTF…

thegreatape
    Free Member

Just spotted this thread, is it worth reading from the start?

Poopscoop

Ok, we now need to choose a thread to continue posting in??

kimbers

I say this one

If only to highlight that Brexit has only just begun

Poopscoop

Personally I agree. Just change the thread title to update it.

dannyh
    Free Member

Just spotted this thread, is it worth reading from the start?

Depends. If you are looking for a single good reason for Brexit that stands up to more than thirty seconds of scrutiny, your search will be in vain my child.

Otherwise, why not?

Poopscoop

^^ True dat!

dannyh
    Free Member

Just a thought (going down the hidden meaning road again), stop it now on page 1929.

1929. The year of the original Wall St crash. The year that really started….. well, you know.

grahamh
    Free Member

umm what can I say, good bye EU, I currently feel the same way as when both my parent passed away. Today this country has lost something that can never be replaced, we will be the less for it. 🙁

squirrelking
    Free Member

Depends. If you are looking for a single good reason for Brexit that stands up to more than thirty seconds of scrutiny, your search will be in vain my child.

I JUST THOUGHT OF ONE!

Your privacy will no longer be important to them!

epicyclo

The beginning of the end of the United Kingdom

23:00 – Five

23:00 – Four

23:00 – Three

23:00 – Two

23:00 – One

23:00 – Phuut…..

squirrelking
    Free Member

I think this moment deserves a song.

Cougar

Bong.

Viewing 20 posts - 77,121 through 77,140 (of 77,140 total)

The topic ‘EU Referendum – are you in or out?’ is closed to new replies.