Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Ergon Bags – BC3 and BC2
  • Phototim
    Free Member

Has anyone tried an Ergon bag? In particular the BC3?

http://www.ergon-bike.com/gb/en/product/bc3

I tried one on with a bunch of weight in it and it felt incredible. No chance to ride with it but the ball joint works very well and provides great comfort and movement. I was thinking of getting the BC3 for longer days in the Alps with some camera gear. Seemed well made, tough, with water resistant zippers etc.

Anyone have any experience of these bags? If not, I’ll get one and report back 🙂

Phototim
    Free Member

No one has tried one? Surprised at that. Looks like I’ll have to buy one and report back…

vondally
    Free Member

i have the older bd1 but mark 2 flexi link, as a bag it is the best i have used, feels heavy off the bike or in yours hands but wearing it is brilliant, all the weight is on your hips and then the shoulders move with your body. It is small for it’s size so i can a day ride stuff in e.g 3 lt bladder shock pumps, food spare clothing.

I like mine and recommend them but try before you buy

Phototim
    Free Member

Thanks, that’s great to know. I’m not aware of any other bag like it so I think I’ll go for the 25 litre and see how it goes.

woffle
    Free Member

I’ve got a BD2 – fantastic bit of kit (actually, I’ve got two Ergons, – a BD1 that is about 10,000 miles old and has a busted zip but apart from that going strong and a newer BD2). I’ve taken all sorts loaded onto them – the fact it has a rigid frame means that you can bungee just about anything to it – including a full frameset on one commute.

Best cycling bag I’ve ever tried (and I’ve tried a fair few).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Ergon Bags – BC3 and BC2’ is closed to new replies.