Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Enjoying the sun?
  • beckykirk43
    Free Member

Wow, a sunny weekend – who’s been out enjoying it?

I’m *still* broken but couldn’t resist…managed the amazing total of 2.2 miles. Loved it though. (apart from the fact I then spent several hours complaining about feeling more broken!)

Would have loved to have got out on the trails but that’s definitely a no no, not to mention far too far away to justify going for a 10 minute ride…

Saw lots of people out on my brief excursion though which is always nice to see 🙂

So show me your sunny rides… 🙂

crazy-legs

My lovely sunny ride was a 30 mile crit race so I didn’t really have time to be stopping for photos. 😉 Hope your arm/wrist heals up soon.

bradley
    Free Member

20 mile pootle along the canal tow-path with my fiancée who’s 23 weeks pregnant, so no mad rush today, still enjoyed it and I have my fun tomorrow morning out on a few trials with a few of the men!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tazzymtb

it was blinkin foggy and cold this morning!

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Great Ride on Dartmoor today in glorious sunshine!

Klunk
    Free Member

20 miles in a cold grey damp box, cup of tea and cake, 20 miles in glorious warm sunshine… a ride of two halves.

cinnamon_girl

Becky – that seems an awfully long time you’ve been injured for. What’s the latest situation with your metal work? Can’t imagine how frustrating it must be for you. 🙁

Northwind

I struck unexpected reserves of dust today.

beckykirk43
    Free Member

Crazy-legs – you’re excused from photos! 😛 cheers, me too!

Tazzy – that’s definitely not sunshine! was foggy here this morning (although not quite that much), glad I waited until the afternoon!

ltheisinger – that’s more like it – look lovely 🙂

CG – yep been far too long (although no metal work!), waiting to see my consultant again in a few weeks time but the latest opinion is that this may be as good as it gets. If my consultant doesn’t come up with anything special looks like I’ll be getting referred for pain management 🙁

Northwind – dust? wow! Summer really has arrived! 😛

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

There was dust. I love riding in short sleeves.

Picto
    Free Member

Love that photo taz.

mtbtortoise
    Free Member

Fantastic weather on South Downs today, but brass monkeys till first climb.

Drac

On nights but last night was a quiet night so just awoke from a short kids disturbed nap so going for a short spin. It’s glorious out there again by the looks.

_tom_
    Free Member

Just about to go out on the road bike. Was on a short riding holiday all week, possibly the driest week I’ve ever experienced in Wales!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Enjoying the sun?’ is closed to new replies.