Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Endura windchill sizing HELP please
  • grizzer
    Free Member

Anyone own one of these?Just got one from CRC in medium as its sized for 39-41 chest and 33-35 waist,iam 32 waist and 40 chest and its seems a bit tight to me,I know there can be sizing probs with Endura from other threads on here so any info would be appriciated…

jim
    Free Member

Sounds like I'm a similar size to you and I've also got a medium. As you say it is quite a snug fit, but I don't find this to be problematic as there's room enough for a long sleeve base layer underneath.

Is that any use?

grizzer
    Free Member

Thanks for the reply Jim,its across the shoulders at the back more than anything,iam fed up with my current old boil in the bag jacket so dont want to mess about sending it back especially as there supposed to be good for the current cold & dry conditions…

trail_rat
    Free Member

im 40c – 30 w and i wear a large in all endura tops and this is snug – im a medium in 80% of other brands stuff

grizzer
    Free Member

Thanks again,have just downloaded the returns form 😡

oldgrump08
    Free Member

grizzer – I'm the same size, have a Dunlop branded softshell I bought in Belgium but it's looser than I like. Interested in a swap+money (from me cos 've worn mine for a couple of hours!)?

Merak

Grizzer

I am exactly the same proportions as you and I have a wind chill. I only wear a base layer under it. The fit is supposed to be contoured. Have you tried it on whilst sitting on your bike? it makes sense then. The large is alot bigger. Just my tuppenceworth.

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Merak – do you ever use a thermal base layer under it? Thinking of getting one, stick my too-loose softshell on ebay.

Merak

Yep, a merino wool one. Bib tights and on occasion a s/s jersey. The fit of the wind chill is really trim though. The first time I had it on I thought, this is too small. But its cut for riding not standing in front of a mirror. Its got a lens cloth in the breast pocket as well, winner for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Endura windchill sizing HELP please’ is closed to new replies.