Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Endura Singletrack shorts ?
  • iainc

do these go all bobbly the same way as Humvees ? Thinking about getting some to replace some Humvees that have seen better days. Have some good 10 panel click in liners (2 prs) so keen to stick with Endura

cupra
    Free Member

Mine haven't but no two pairs have been the same size!

16stonepig
    Free Member

Material is fine, but I keep busting seams on mine.

iainc

yeah, Endura sizing can be off. I had read on here that the Singletrack's come up larger than the Humvees, so I popped into Evans at lunchtime to try on – they only had a M, which was a bit small (I am a 34 waist). My Humvees are L and fit fine.

loddrik
    Free Member

Been using the same humvees for 4 years with no bobblyness. The have been superb.

toby1

Yeah no bobbles and no burst seems either – I do weart em baggy though 🙂 Great riding shorts!

ART

Are medium really too small?? – I have a brand new, never worn tags still attached pair for sale that you can have for £20 posted. 😀

enduro-aid
    Free Member

had a pair for a year washed at least once a week and they still look like new

Clembo
    Free Member

2 pairs of humvees both bobbly

2 pairs of singletracks neither bobbly

😀

nickc

Endura Singletrack: If you want a decent pair of hard wearing shorts for going to the pub, wearing on a hot day, walking in the countryside…OK. For actual use on a bicycle other than going to down to aforementioned pub…Not OK.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I have the shorts and the 3/4 length ones.

Both utterly brilliant – I wear the shorter ones running, cycling and until I got some nicer shorts, for casual wear too.

Mine have lasted 1000s of miles without a problem – only issue solved on the longer ones) is the stupid side straps popping out of their clips all the time.

toys19
    Free Member

I've got two pairs, older ones still going strong, newer ones have bust a seam in the arse..

Fluff66
    Free Member

Won't apply to everyone, but may be useful for some people to know….I ordered 3/4 Singletracks in the knowledge that they are designed to fit over kneepads. When they arrived, it was immediately clear that this is total BS. Not a cat in hells chance they would fit over Kyle Straits.

(I checked again and it clearly says on the bumff attached to the shorts that they are designed to go over knee pads)

Travis

I've worn my Humvees 3 times a week, for 2 years, and no problem.

They are just starting to show the signs of thinning, so time for a new pair.
    My last pair (with built in padding) lasted almost 8 years

iainc

ART – tempted, but no, they really were a bit tight !

I have 2 pairs of humvees that are in their 4th summer. no splitting or failures, but bobbled to the extreme. I also have 2 prs of the 3/4's, the older ones are similar after a couple of yrs, the newer ones are less than a yr old and are fine.

rootes1

i think the fabric is too heavy on singletracks and Endura shoudl also sell Hummvee minus the crap liner

iainc

rootes – agree that the liners on the humvees are poor – I replaced them with 10 panel click in ones – much better

scruzer
    Free Member

Humvees have been fine but s/trk have gone bobbly. try washing them inside out, should work

rootes1

Jammy111
    Free Member

Humvees have been fine for me too, just wash them on a cold setting.
    ART, ill take those singletracks off your hands if you want rid of them, email is jammy111@gmail.com

James

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Endura Singletrack shorts ?’ is closed to new replies.