Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Endura Humvee
  • Roscoemck
    Free Member

Hi and happy new year to you all, I want to order a pair of Endura Humvee 3/4 shorts, however, am not sure what size to go for. I'm a 34" waist for jeans etc, would medium be comfortable or should I go for large?

Cheers
    Ross

crispybacon
    Free Member

I'm a similar size to you & I've got a Medium pair which fit great

Intense-Pilot

I'm a 36 for jeans but XXL for Endura Humvees and Singletrack shorts, so I suggest at least L rather than M.

Roscoemck
    Free Member

Probably best go large to be on the safe side then. Cheers guys.

Simon

I'd go and try some on in a shop as to me Endura sizing seems a bit variable. I've got medium Singletrack shorts and large Humvee shorts both fit fine. Recently I tried on some Singletrack trousers, the mediums we're snug, the large fitted OK. I'm 34" waist BTW.

Lummox

i have to size up with endura as my thighs are bigger (fatter?)than mr average, waist size 38" so for me xxl but they're loose so you'll be using the belt.

ivnickkate
    Free Member

http://www.dalescycles.com/ShoppingCart.asp

Hi I am a size 34" and bought a large from Dales, who have extended their 20% sale, so £35.99. They come with padded liner, and look great, although I don't think the belt buckle will last long. Happy New Year.

s8tannorm
    Free Member

Aye the sizing is odd, I've 2 pairs of zyme 3/4 both small. I pair has a little room and fits great, the other pair is a touch snug … 30"-32" BTW.

nicko74

I found the Humvee to be a bit on the baggy side, so a large was a bit on the large side for me, but the Singletrack is a wee bit tighter, so I needed a large to give me room to fidget…

Roscoemck
    Free Member

Sounds like I'll need to go and try a pair on. Thanks for all the comments guys.

Smuzzy
    Free Member

I have both the 3/4 and the full length Humvee's. Large in both, fit perfect

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Endura Humvee’ is closed to new replies.