Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Endomondo January Challenge
  • GoatKarma
    Free Member

Come on Goat! Despite falling off and almost dieing you still couldn’t resist getting to top spot

No matter how much i’d like to win, i’m not extending my commute home to 66 miles

lol, I thought I’d give knee a workout last night, but it seems a bit sore again(plus the other one does now too!), so won’t be heading out tonight to make sure of a win. I think ‘trio 25’ (someone off here?) normally does some at night, so expecting to not finish first 😀

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I’ll settle for 14th then, and 2nd female (there’s no way I’ll ever beat trio25!)

andytherocketeer

I’ll settle for not last. Looks like I’m on target, unless there’s a flurry of late uploads.

Might sign up for the Feb one for a laugh, to see if I can come “not last” there too, given that the date of my first ride is probably 18th Feb.

Extended my homeward commute today. 😉

andytherocketeer

if I extended my homeward commute by a factor of 2, and commuted by bike every day… then my annual stats would be about the same as some of the top monthly stats reported this month.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Target for this month was 10 miles a day, on average, on bikes. Have achieved that with room to spare.

Target for next month slightly up on that, at 100 miles a week. Onwards and upwards. 😀

Don’t really care where I finish in the grand scheme of things because the rest of you are obviously logging phantom miles in your car and mainlining EPO. So there. 😛

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Is that it.? All Finished.? If so I am chuffed with 6th and not a commuter mile in sight. 8)

Not bad for a fat man on a steel road bike. 😀

amt27
    Free Member

not over yet, just uploaded my last ride tonight, sorry Graham

dawson

OO a late steal for the win!!

I’ll settle for 12th!

will
    Free Member

I’ll take 3rd in the road comp. Not 1 Mtb mile though lol. Feb comp?

unklebuck
    Free Member

Tonights 22 miles has put me up into 5th so far 😀

While there is no commuting (work is either a 5 minute walk or 2 hour drive away), I will admit to adding a few towpath miles onto the end of my regular ride.

stayhigh

Well I’ve got one last ride to stick on for January but it will have to wait for the morning though when I get back in from work.

My goal at the start of the month was to be in the top 10 MTB and first page for the road and I’ve managed neither. I guess thats where the challenge comes in though 😉

stayhigh

Congratulations to:

Adam Taylor for winning the MTB challenge with 503 miles

&

Andrew Wilson for winning the Road challenge with 773 miles.

If you drop me a line with your details I can send your Haribo out to you 🙂

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Is February going to see a competition.?

Elbows

Is there a challenge for metres climbed, km is ok for all you lot in norfolk!

easygirl

Got 6th place, nearly killed me’

GoatKarma
    Free Member

Congratulations to:

Adam Taylor for winning the MTB challenge with 503 miles

&

Andrew Wilson for winning the Road challenge with 773 miles.

If you drop me a line with your details I can send your Haribo out to you

Cheers stayhigh, but a diet combined with vegetarianism means no haribo for me.

Was good fun this month, was aiming for over 1000miles but having 9 days off due to an injury put heed to that. No commuting miles from me either, just early morning and weekend winter miles.

not over yet, just uploaded my last ride tonight, sorry Graham

Doh, I got back and uploaded my ride, saw my January total was 792km, and nearly went back out again in the dark to round it up to 800.

So, a vegetarian won the road challenge and a vegan came second in the MTB challenge.

stayhigh

Which means I’m quids in with the haribo lol 😉

I’ll have to find a vegetarian/vegan friendly alternative.

rOcKeTdOg

bum, missed out by one day and i’d have been 4th i think with 405 miles in the MTB one

trio25
    Free Member

For some reason the phone app went crazy and hence the 330k ride in something silly like 20minutes! I deleted it straightaway. Actually missed my miles on the 31st as been away so not uploaded them, those two commutes got me 1000miles for the month over all types of riding.

Suppose I had better get started with Feb’s miles since I had the first week of the month off the bike.

Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)

The topic ‘Endomondo January Challenge’ is closed to new replies.