Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 118 total)
  • effin drunk kids!!!!!
  • renton
    Free Member

ahhhhh i nearly got my head beat off just by a load of drunk 15 year olds !!!

i was out walking my dog and come under an underpass and there was a load of teenagers coming the other way obviously drunk and load.

one of them come past m and said ” oi get that **** mutt out of my way “

so i turned round to ask them repeat it as i couldnt believe what id heard(bearing in mind im no small bloke)

they then proceeded to tell me how they were going to deck me and slash my throat etc ,so i thought better of it and walked off , but they start legging after me!(as well as his girly giving itlarge with some sort of alcopop in hr hands!!

quite intimidating having so many people chasing you.

feeling the adrenalin at the moment and wanted to round a few mates up but wife persuaded me otherwise.

and relax

colnagokid

probly would have sh1t themselves if you had decked the nearest, and asked whos next? Just be prepared to leg it if they all come! (in my experience) and the girls are the worst!

will
    Free Member

Thats bad mate! There are some many drunk teenagers knocking around the place lol, got some abuse of some the other night on a ride.

Sounds unfortunately as you said you were out numbered. They would have probably been rubbish, after all they were drunk 🙄

renton
    Free Member

felt like doing that but thinking about my 2 nippers at home and all this in the news about have a go hero’s changed my mind!!

starting to feel like a coward now!!

Joxster
    Free Member

18 to 1 are good odds, I don’t think they will trouble anyone else next time.

I was in a bad mood that day.

markd
    Free Member

you aren’t a coward. nothing good would have come in getting physical.

you know right from wrong and getting bashed up or doing some bashing doesn’t help things.

education and examples to kids going forward will get us out of this anti social crap. fighting wont.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Both Mark and colnago are correct in their own ways.

Me I’m a runner

joe1983
    Free Member

Nope not a coward at all, it’s called not being an idiot.

RichPenny
    Free Member

As above, you definitely did the right thing.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

You walked away, unhurt and so did they. I’d say that was a win for you, so don’t look at it as cowardly in anyway. Say you did ****t one of them, they fall, bang their head and *poof* you’re up for a charge. For what?

You chose the best course of action. I wouldn’t have even turned round as it could have been an opener for something worse. Keep your head up, act confident and keep walking.

The problem with facing groups is that it only takes one of them to Judas you, and then you’ve suddenly got 10 “hard as ****” kids trying to jump on your head or bounce a bottle off you.

colnagokid

as a backup…
    Im only a smallish chap 5’8″ and of slight build, and generaly will walk on by, but sometimes these thugs need sorting out, they only go on like they do because they think they are tough and scarey. Generaly they aint, there drunk kids, you have to weigh up the situation, but I dont see why I should have to alter my way home/ dog route etc. cos a bunch of chavs want to try and intimidate me. F~ck em

grumm
    Free Member

Maybe you should have just got the ******* mutt out his way? ;P

bigsi
    Free Member

Hunt them down one by one vigalantie style 😈

Oh and for the record i would have done the same so you are not a coward but an upstanding citizen 😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

You should’ve beat them up, break a few legs and spines and then walk home. Otherwise, they’ll keep thinking (?) highly of themselves 🙂
    Seriously though, good job you walked away. I’d love to think I would.

Nico
    Free Member

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Release the hound! lols

colnagokid

just been out with the the dog, for his night time poop (bagged n binned) no chavs so I havnt had to unleash any ninja on em! Be careful out there 😉

samuri
    Free Member

probably best to let them be, they’re drunk and are liable to do something stupid. There’s nothing shameful about being stabbed by a drunken gang of kids. Despite their youth and cowardice it’s easy to get overwhelmed. I speak from experience.

If it had of come to blows, you need to identify the ringleader and take him down quickly and brutally but that’s a last resort and having been in that position I’d advocate walking away every time if possible. It’s not a pleasant experience to go through. I’ve regretted the two times I’ve had to do this despite it meaning I ended up safe.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

had a similar situation a few years ago, the local burberry clad scumbags used to hang out at the rec at the end of our road. I was walking past one evening on my way to the take away when one of them started shouting abuse at one of my (elderly) neighbors and his wife, resulting in the old boy walking away virtually in tears. Now I know I should have done the sensible thing, etc, but I was too angry at what had just happened, so I walked over and asked what the **** they thought they were doing – as I recall, the chav in charge told me to **** off, and I seem to remember one or two of the others gobbing at me. By this stage, I had started to have second thoughts about what I was doing, but didnt really see any way I could resolve things without looking like an even bigger idiot, so, with my ringpiece twitching merrily away, I gave the one in charge a smack in the mouth – thank christ, he went down and stayed there, and luckily for me, his mates all had a sudden change of heart and decided to do a runner.
    The old boy had witnessed this, and was really s******g it cos he thought they’d come back for him. Still not sure I did the right thing, but have to admit that for a week or two afterwards, I had a bit of a swagger on, and caught myself doing my best taxi driver (you looking at me?) impression a number of times.

grumm
    Free Member

Still not sure I did the right thing, but have to admit that for a week or two afterwards, I had a bit of a swagger on, and caught myself doing my best taxi driver (you looking at me?) impression a number of times.

Oh dear.

So in response to some kids shouting abuse you decided to assault one of them? Well done.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Sorry, but I feel that your use of the term ‘assault’ is a bit rich, considering that this was the same group of a***holes that used to make monkey noises whenever I walked past with my little boy (he has a mild learning disability). You know what, in hindsight, I wish I’d have leathered him again.

aP
    Free Member

Who was it that said “Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent”?

pcb
    Free Member

Just remember the girls will be pregnant in a year or so and the boys will end up in a factory making pies. Karma, they will end up have a sh!t life!

Coyote
    Free Member

Barnsleymitch, I for one salute you.

grumm
    Free Member

Yeah they sound like horrible people, but what does hitting them achieve exactly? It’s only going to make them more bitter and unpleasant.

I’m sure I will get called a bleeding heart liberal, but we have a really unhealthy attitude towards young people in this country. Trying to engage badly behaved kids in positive ways is hard, but is much more likely to work than belting them.

And yeah, sorry, but it is pretty clearly assault.

Wozza
    Free Member

Grumm its bleeding heart liberals like you that mean the kids get away with this shit.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I have neither the skill, the strength nor the brass balls to do it myself, but as a bleeding-hearted liberal I feel strongly that many drunken young people would benefit from being hit in the mouth by Mitch before being engaged more contructively by a society that really understood their problems and wanted to nurture their creative individualism. 🙂

grumm
    Free Member

Grumm its bleeding heart liberals like you that mean the kids get away with this shit.

Utter bullshit. I actually do work in deprived communitys that tries to address some of this type of behaviour and encourage positive activities/attitudes – while you sit on your arse fantasizing about beating up poor kids.

macmclaren
    Free Member

yea sorry grumm i really dont agree with you bud.

bleeding heart liberal is what you are. Nice idea in theory but in practice not really!

i do agree that talking and working with kids will get through to them, but when someone is out on their own and are confronted with a possibly violent situation then there are very few options when talking doesnt work.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I just want to say that I dont advocate smacking all gobby young kids when they get a bit lairy – of course that’s not the answer, and I’m not enough of a meathead to think that it is. What I am trying to say is that in that particular set of circumstances, that’s what I did, and in hindsight, I havent really had any sleepless nights worrying about it.
    Life’s too short, and in my experience, there’s always something bigger to get your knickers in a twist about.

Wozza
    Free Member

“Utter bullshit. I actually do work in deprived communitys that tries to address some of this type of behaviour and encourage positive activities/attitudes – while you sit on your arse fantasizing about beating up poor kids.”

Oh come on, there must have been one you wanted to give a bit of a slap.

alwyn
    Free Member

After being quite badly attacked by a group of about 18 ‘youths’ I have to agree that a good smacking would sort these people out. Trust me that is what they would have got if there were only five of them.

These people think they are too ‘ard for education and positive engagement. If they get smacked a few times then they will quickly learn to stop. No doubt my tax money will pay for their unemployment benefit and 14 year old preggers girlfriend.

BoardinBob

had a similar situation a few years ago, the local burberry clad scumbags used to hang out at the rec at the end of our road. I was walking past one evening on my way to the take away when one of them started shouting abuse at one of my (elderly) neighbors and his wife, resulting in the old boy walking away virtually in tears. Now I know I should have done the sensible thing, etc, but I was too angry at what had just happened, so I walked over and asked what the **** they thought they were doing – as I recall, the chav in charge told me to **** off, and I seem to remember one or two of the others gobbing at me. By this stage, I had started to have second thoughts about what I was doing, but didnt really see any way I could resolve things without looking like an even bigger idiot, so, with my ringpiece twitching merrily away, I gave the one in charge a smack in the mouth – thank christ, he went down and stayed there, and luckily for me, his mates all had a sudden change of heart and decided to do a runner.
    The old boy had witnessed this, and was really s******g it cos he thought they’d come back for him. Still not sure I did the right thing, but have to admit that for a week or two afterwards, I had a bit of a swagger on, and caught myself doing my best taxi driver (you looking at me?) impression a number of times.

I was driving past the home of mate’s parents last year and there were about 10-15 teenagers in the front garden absolutely destroying the place. Ripping out plants, smashing pots, kicking stuff everywhere etc. I could see my mate’s mum, aged about 60, standing at the window in tears.

Slammed the brakes on, jumped out the car, grabbed a golf club off the back seat and charged at them. Took down 3 or 4 of them before they realised what was going on. A couple had a go at me but the others started running and the ones lying on the ground picked themselves up and ran too.

Keva
    Free Member

Im only a smallish chap 5’8″

some people have a strange perception of small… ish.

Coyote
    Free Member

Grumm speaks sense.

Bad parents make bad kids. Most* kids, given the chance, will respond favourably to opportunities. Although it might seem attractive with no alternatives hanging round the streets drinking White Lightning is a pretty shit life. However I still think Mitch did the right thing. The more you let them get away with, the further they will push the boundries. Making monkey noises at a kid with learning difficulties is quite simply unacceptable.

*Some are just evil little shites with no hope of redemption

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

From the sounds of things the OP did the right thing. Yes you can be as hard as nails, but if they manage to get you unawares you havent got a chance. As soon as you are on the ground its game over. I have been in that situation with 4 other guys and i was lucky that a couple of guys waded in and dragged them off.

On a lighter note, i just cant get the image of Renton running away whilst his dog is pulling on the leash growling “WE CAN TAKE EM, WE CAN TAKE EM”

What kind of dog is it?

Joe

Yeh. I’m done with liberal namby pamby middle classness. The last chav in my garden got it with a cricket bat. They can **** off. You defend what’s yours and i’ll defend whats mine.

If you play with fire you are going to get burnt. The police don’t have the time for all the lil scallies. I have even invested in some SPD shoes with a really hard toe for kicking them in the shins. I can’t wait till some little **** next tells me while i’m riding home on the heath late at night ‘gimme your bike’. Hopefully i’ll shatter their shin.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Personally I’d say that punching someone in the face is more unacceptable than making monkey noises. To the fella with the golf club, presumably it would be fine for one of their parent to come round and knife you then? So it goes….

grumm
    Free Member

Oh come on, there must have been one you wanted to give a bit of a slap.

Absolutely, but what would it achieve? Most of them get plenty of ‘slaps’ from parents, other kids etc and what does it teach them? If someone is more powerful than you then they can get you to do what they want through the threat/use of violence.

Marvelous.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

[Personally I’d say that punching someone in the face is more unacceptable than making monkey noises.]

Really?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 118 total)

The topic ‘effin drunk kids!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.