Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Ed Millibands Labour 'Relaunch'
  • NonStopNun
    Free Member

Red Ed

The funny thing about that is it was only the union officals that belived that not there members 👿

cookeaa

remind me who the winners were?

Nobody won… We all lost.

On the contrary – it’s being PM at the moment which is the poisoned chalice

I would agree, but as things stand the reverse is true, a seemingly toothless opposition, and an apparent strange acceptance that the best way for the UK ecconomy to recover is to increase the number of unemployed people… things couldn’t really be much sweeter for Dave right now really…

Interesting thought. It’s hard to see big brother putting his name forward as part of a coup in any case, and being out of frontline politics isn’t likely to help his cause if he did run. I wonder what the odds are on DM becoming the next Labour PM (following somebody else having a go – under whom he could re-enter the cabinet – and another election loss)?

I think it’ll be an indicator of how good DM really is at political strategy, but yep, He’s really got to wait another parlimentary cycle if he wants a proper crack at PM.
    Let a new shadow cabinet form up that looks a bit less like those of the Blair/Brown era, and ride the enevitable Tory backlash in Daves 2nd term, when the cuts start to bite a bit more.

ahwiles
    Free Member

there are:

57 lib dem

258 labour

306 conservative MP’s.

lib/lab gives 315, which is a majority, but not really big enough to work.

did someone mention a poisoned chalice? – i think i saw someone give it to Nick…

aracer
    Free Member

lib/lab gives 315, which is a majority

er, I think you should check how many MPs there are in total

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Ed Millibands Labour 'Relaunch'’ is closed to new replies.