Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ebay ratings (bribery and corruption content)
  • Harry_the_Spider

We bought a bed for my son from an Ebay seller and, to put it bluntly, they buggered it up. So my wife wrote a seller review which was less than flattering.

Within an hour they phoned us up and offered us money to change it!

Is this common?

kaesae
    Free Member

Why you thinking of a career change?

Harry_the_Spider

It would take more than a few quid off a pine bed. Anti corrosion bearings on the other hand…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    amplebrew

I didn't think you could alter your feedback once you'd put it on.

Although I've never tried to be honest.

Harry_the_Spider

They've sent us a link so that we can reconsider our feed back.

We'll tell the world how ace they are once the bunce hits the paypal account.

tragically1969
    Free Member

If they buggered it up they buggered it up, thats what feedback is for, i would leave it.

amplebrew

tragically1969 – Member
    If they buggered it up they buggered it up, thats what feedback is for, i would leave it.

It would depend on how soon your wife put the feedback on, did you give them a chance to fix the problem.

Loads of companies make mistakes, it's what they do to fix them that sorts out the good from the bad.

highclimber
    Free Member

if they are offering cash for good review then infor Ebay as this must be at the very least, frowned upon as it ruins what the feedback function is there to provide!

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Did you give them a chance to put it right before you left feedback?

If yes then leave it, if no then take them up on the offer.

I once bought a £300 watch that was TBH crap & not worth the money, I gave him -feedback as I wanted others to know how bad it was, funnily enough a 3000 plus positive feedback power-seller account got shut down a few months later as people asked the questions I suggested.

I hate shisters, they deserve what's coming, despite the offer of a refund.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ebay ratings (bribery and corruption content)’ is closed to new replies.