Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Ebay – psycho bought my stuff
  • iamsporticus
    Free Member

Hi

I dabble with Ebay and dont know much about the working so Id appreciate some advice

I sold a car spare wheel 2 1/2 weeks ago-ish for less than a tenner

The auction was collection only and this was clearly stated

It ended on a Friday afternoon
    My buyer, who is local, emailed and demanded a pick up at the only 2h window over the whole weekend that I couldnt make
    When I politely said he could collect at any other time he blanked me

Now the obvious thing is to use the 2nd chance offer but if I do this does my original buyer have any of my details?
    I didnt use any of the ebay checkouts or invoicing, we just emailed each other through the auction link

From his feedback he is into body building, military memorabilia and rottweilers
    Apologies to all but this together with his arsey online personality would make me keen he doesnt get to find out where I live if I sell it to someone else

Any suggestion?
    And yes Im sure he is probably 5′ 2″ with a small w1lly and a set of Bombers would sort him out – but just in case 🙂

Nick

chill, if it’s only a tenner then just wait until he comes back to you

andywhit
    Free Member

Even worse he might post on here 😉

m0nster2
    Free Member

You’d think Stuart Pearce could afford a new spare wheel. tsk

Jamie
    Free Member

Where is my wheel!

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Thanks for the expected replies 🙂

Point of principle really

I know its only going to cost me a quid in sale fees but Im annoyed the guy has messed me around

But I dont want him to know my address if I sell to the next punter

I only ever emailed him from the auction
    We never got past the agreeing a pickup stage – so I never gave him my details

Will he know where I live?

SST
    Free Member

he knows where you live and he’s waaaaaatchng you . . . . .

PePPeR

They can usually get your address details through ebay, as they’ve won the auction, I had hassle with a coat I once bought off a buyer, the next thing I know she was ringing me on my mobile and we got it all sorted really quickly.

renster
    Free Member

They can usually get your address details through ebay, as they’ve won the auction, I had hassle with a coat I once bought off a buyer, the next thing I know she was ringing me on my mobile and we got it all sorted really quickly.

I had trouble with a coat once, damn thing come round and beat me up.! 😯

PePPeR

Ok ok, I’ve been talking french all day, so my tenses and language were a little fecked up.

zaskar
    Free Member

Lock your **** doors.

Just email him and be assertive.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Send him a mail telling him he has a couple of days to collect as you haven’t heard from him. Tell him if you don’t hear back in two days, you will offer it to someone else.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Ebay – psycho bought my stuff’ is closed to new replies.