Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • DX delivery time – my experence
  • Earl
    Free Member

ordered 2 oct
    despatched 10 oct
    Still not arrived.

Not expecting sppedy service as its from HK but contacted customer service and was told to expect deliver to take 14-31 business days from despatch!

Bugger.

robowns
    Free Member

I bought a light from there the last week, I paid about £12 for the EMS shipping jobby, got my light in just over a week.
    Still 50% cheaper than getting a magicshine from the UK.

diawl2
    Free Member

Mine took 17 days to arrive from date of order.

zbonty

couple of weeks for mine. Not tried it yet.

Any tips for a helmet mount?

Sheriff_Fatman

Mine was ordered on the 8th October, shipped on the 13th and arrived on the 31st.
    First impressions are that it’s rubbish. Don’t know if it’s due to a poor battery contact or just bad construction but it keeps cutting out or changing modes to a barely lit state. I may take it apart and see if I can improve matters, but I have to say I’m hugely dissapointed. Should have just bought an Exposure Joystick.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Order your lights in July they arrive pretty sharpish. Just over two weeks iirc.

hammerite
    Free Member

My order last year took a month. Wouldn’t surprise me if they just hold the items until the get orders to fill a crate destined for the UK and then send it in one go.

If you order just after one crate has been sent then you probably wait a long time, if you time it right you probably get your order somewhat sooner.

Cheezpleez

Sheriff Fatman – is it a torch? If so, try taking the tailcap off and tightening the switch insert. That worked for mine. If it doesn’t, try taking the switch out and cleaning it up. I had a bit of swarf in mine

Northwind

Aye, Cheezpleez is spot on for torches (worth removing the plastic bit entirely- one of mine has the switch seperate behind an ineffectual plastic nut, for ages I’d been tightening the nut against the switch but not actually tightening the nut)

Usually been 2-3 weeks for me but the UK warehouse is much faster.

hammerite
    Free Member

I found a Youtube video showing how to repair various issues with Ultrafire torches. The first fix shown worked in sorting my torch out which had worked fine for a year until last week.

This could be it, dunno though as I can’t view youtube at work ultrafire fixes

Sheriff_Fatman

Cheers for the info guys – it is a torch so I shall investigate the suggested fixes. Hopefully I can get it working properly!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘DX delivery time – my experence’ is closed to new replies.