Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Drop Off cafe Double Decker Bus open at Brechfa this weekend
  • scruffyluffy1970
    Free Member

As described above, i have finally managed to finish/convert it.

Its gonna be at The Byrgwm(Raven) Car Park in Brechfa every weeekend for the remainder of the year. Opening 10 possibly 9 a.m until 5 this weekend as the Rugby kicks off( not that Im giving Wales any chance of winning)at 5 so wouldnt mind seing a drubbing.

We'll be serving fresh stuff again (Welsh Rarebit etc) and also emphasising on the stews and soups etc, etc. Real coffee machine too.

I may open during the week if it gets busier and/or find staff too.

See you there

Luffy

Diane
    Free Member

Good luck!

lyons
    Free Member

sounds good… The food is all cooked on site? And there's seating?

Ambrose

Yay- Ian, BIG RESPECT, wonderful. I wish you were there last weekend, we were forced to drink beer and eat a Sunday roast in the pub 🙁 😉

Good to know that you are up and running again.

What chance you can be in the Quantocks on Sunday?

akira

Definetely doing a return trip to Brechfa next time we're in Wales, hopefully see you there for cake and tea.
    There is cake isn't there?

br
    Free Member

Make sure that whatever time you arrive, you're able to serve drinks (quickly) to folk as they turn up – since 99% of people have travelled a fair way, and will be gagging.

Good luck.

whytetrash

Good luck with the venture…need somthing like this at both the Marin &Penmachno….spoiler alert though Wales will win on Saturday!

scruffyluffy1970
    Free Member

Bus will have fresh cooked food of course. No frozen/ pre packed stuff. All Chilli and soup is cooked fresh at the Glyncorrwg centre, Tortilla and all else is on site. All is ok i think with the bus although only pick up the jenny and try the electric for the first time in the morning….GULP!!

Mums cakes and all the regular stuff resume pretty cosey in there too.

Lets see how this concept pans out, could be more centres benefitting from this idea.

Just to say that i am still trading at the Glyncorrwg centre too so no change, the Drop off is still there. Same staff and soon a different look to the interior.

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Drop Off cafe Double Decker Bus open at Brechfa this weekend’ is closed to new replies.