Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Drivers in Bridgewater / Taunton
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

WELL DONE! YOU HAVE A CAR, YOU CAN STEER IT AND PRESS THE BIG BUTTONS ON THE BLOODY FLOOR WHY NOT WIZE THE F*** UP AND LEARN HOW ROUNDABOUTS AND LANES WORK! *cough* I drive all around the South of the UK and see far more than my fair share of brainless driving but bloody hell, Bridgewater drivers CONGRATUF***INGLATIONS! you have quite possibly NOF***ING CLUE! four times! FOUR TIMES in the space for 4 miles!! people pulling out in front without looking, pulling across in front of cars in front of me (from the center lane) with no prior warning, waiting whilst the lights are green then pulling out in front of a police car with blues & twos and even better, taking an exit then slamming on the brakes and reversing back onto the roundabout with complete disregard ALL the other drivers now stopped in astonishment.

ah, that’s better.

mendippete
    Free Member

Try spelling Bridgwater correctly you Muppet, before insulting us west country folk 😆

cheez0
    Free Member

mr nutt 7/10

mendippity 3/10.. bad spelling is key when forming a rant.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

We’re all pished on cider most of the time. Deal with it. 😆

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Since moving west 20 years ago, I’ve noticed the somewhat casual attitude toward laws, authority and safety – as if they should not be taken too seriously lest they interfere with the cultural norms of the region.

trailmonkey

i’d like to see the op operate a vehicle safely with 6 toes on each foot 😕

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Drivers in Bridgewater / Taunton’ is closed to new replies.