Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Dreams & what they mean?
  • ski
    Free Member

How may of you remember your dreams?

What about weird unusual dreams:

Weirdest one I have is that I dream I am completely naked in public! 😯

In my dream it does not seem to bother me one bit, I seem happy enough to go about in my dream and do whatever, completely naked & no one in my dream seem to be bothered by me being naked either – weird?

The other dream I used to get was I could float and rise above things, like float above roof tops and buildings, float over places I know in real life, don't get that sort of dream any more, but remembering them being fun.

Own up..

]What is the weirdest dream you have ever had & please keep it clean, well edit it if you cannot[/b]

😉

iDave
    Free Member

i was in a bar with prince harry, he left and just avoided being attacked by a giant (10ft high) lion. the lion came into the bar and i helped it build a model railway, while we discussed a toy wheelbarrow i had as a child.

dreams have no meaning

ski
    Free Member

dreams have no meaning

Well that's a relief then

DezB
    Free Member

No meaning, just your brain having fun while you sleep.
    My dog sounds like a baby crocodile when she's dreaming.

Pigface
    Free Member

The other night I dreamt that a dog bit my fingers off and I threw it off a cliff onto some boulders, very vivid and quite disturbing.

Gilles

No meaning? If you see a mountain bike during the day and you dream about it, it means that you want this mountain bike. fact.

Gilles

fingers off? means cstration, how old are you? Are you be dominated by somebody in your place?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Repetitions are:

Takes place in a squat I lived in for years back in the '80's.

Being hunted by wild tigers/lions.

Re-forming the band (but this time I'M playing guitar).

Lucid dreaming ( I know I'm dreaming and try to act as if I'm awake).

Flying (levitation or in an aeroplane).

Mountain biking in recognisable landscapes that are, however, only part of my dreamworld.

What does it mean? F*cked if I know…

jojoA1
    Free Member

I had a dream last night about being in a lift (much more involved than that, but was a long and complicated dream) that I only remembered today when I got into a lift, very strange experience as I would ordinarily only travel in a lift once every few months when I go to the nearest large town.

snowslave

I recently dreamed there were crows in my bedroom, diving at my bed and dying, crow feathers everywhere, in my mouth even, kept having to spit them out. Much to the amusement of my wife, cos apparently I kept sitting up and try to spit feathers from my mouth. There were bullfinches watching. Oh, and there was a very menacing crow hovering outside the bedroom window directing proceedings.

I went on a ride in the lakes the next day, but nothing significant occurred involving crows or bullfinches.

simonralli2
    Free Member

dreams have no meaning

Dreams do have meaning 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

what's your evidence simon?

ie, beyond what you 'think' is correct

organic355
    Free Member

I hope dreams dont mean anything as I had a very disturbing dream about chris moyles last night!!! 😯

DezB
    Free Member

what's your evidence simon?
    ie, beyond what you 'think' is correct

He read a book!

Pigface
    Free Member

Castration 😯 not being dominated that I know of

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Dreams & what they mean?’ is closed to new replies.