Viewing 18 posts - 161 through 178 (of 178 total)
  • Does your child's name give away his class?
  • CharlieMungus
    Free Member

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve just watched that original youtube video at home. Not all of it obviously because my computer is still working on account of I’ve not thrown it across the room.

I’ve never, ever hit a woman. But you know what? I’d make an exception in her case.

cinnamon_girl

I’ve never, ever hit a woman. But you know what? I’d make an exception in her case.

You do have just enough time to delete your post. 😐

3dvgirl
    Free Member

men like you why i don’t like men..

samuri
    Free Member

She’s a nasty, nasty person. Obviously I’d really not hit her but that’s some nasty, nasty shit coming out of her mouth.

Junkyard
    Free Member

men like you why i don’t like men.

Is it well known that sexism* gets beaten by more sexism 😕
    It may be distastful but what would you consider your view? he did at least single one person because of her views where as you did it to all of us because of his

* it is clearly meant to show his dislike of her views rather than an actual threat of violence.

samuri
    Free Member

I don’t like women like her but that doesn’t mean I don’t like women.
    Still, I’ll be the bad guy out of this.

samuri
    Free Member

Nope, fair enough. It was a shit thing to say. I’ll bugger off.

Stoner
    Free Member

well I know samuri was being hyperbolic.
    No need for the hand ringers to get all frantic about it.

For reasons of my own sanity I refuse to watch more than 7 seconds of her.

Junkyard
    Free Member

it was but i think those that know you from on here would have taken it how it was meant. It is not the best choice of phrases though but neither was the reply [CG aside]

boxfish
    Free Member

Katie Hopkins and Jeremy Clarkson seem made for each other.

DezB
    Free Member

I didn’t want to hit her, but I just messed her face up anyway.
    (S’on another thread)

cinnamon_girl

No need for the hand ringers to get all frantic about it.

Not sure if this includes me but I was restrained with my comment. samuri, imo, seems to have made an inflammatory remark that I would not associate with him. Violence against any person or animal is not acceptable.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I really don’t understand why some people are getting so wound up by this woman, I genuinely found the whole clip highly amusing and entertaining. What is more amusing than watching someone make a prat of themselves on national TV ?

I do feel sorry for her children though.

shotsaway
    Free Member

See, I’m all for equality, and not making your wife take your surname, and giving your kids double barreled names, but where does it stop? They can’t do the same when they marry or they’ll have 3 surnames (4 if the bloke already has 2).

The Spanish and Portuguese have it sussed. A person born into a Spanish/Portuguese-speaking family is given two surnames, the first being your fathers surname (which he gained from his father) and the second being your mother’s surname (which she gained from her father).

For example – Alberto Contador Velasco, Joaquim Rodríguez Oliver & Ayrton Senna de Silva

Occasionally you end up with 2 surnames the same ie Rigoberto Uran Uran

mav12
    Free Member

Shes on radio 5 live now coming out with some corkers

DezB
    Free Member

Violence against any person or animal is not acceptable.

Don’tbesilly. He just typed some words!
    The space bar on this laptop isn’t very good.

mikertroid
    Free Member

Well, it was interesting viewing. Doubt if she’ll see the contracts flowing in on account of her being a Grade A, Gold-Plated, Double Barrelled Triple Distilled, Supersize, Heavy Duty cretin.

Tyler had obviously offended her somehow. He probably pointed out that India is a geographical reference….

Viewing 18 posts - 161 through 178 (of 178 total)

The topic ‘Does your child's name give away his class?’ is closed to new replies.