Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dodgy or what ??
  • reedspeed
    Free Member

Ive seen a Gt on pinkbike that i thought looked cheap & good value,that would maybe suit the wife,he claims its his mothers bike & unused,so i contacted the seller to establish the size etc,this is his reply:

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1031054/

Me: Hi what size is it please ?

Seller:Average Gt size.

Me:there must be some size options from new?

Seller:The rider was about 5’8″ to 6′ !

Me:Is it your bike ?

Seller:No,my Mums !

So i’m thinking,hmm,thisss nicked !,or am i missing something ?,why would someone know the riders height ?,& why wouldn’t someone know there mothers height ?(Approx).

Is it me or am i being paranoid ?,i thought leave well alone,its sounds nicked !.

He then cam back to me & said “how tall are are you ?”,i said 5′ !….i aint interested ya thievin T**T…

bigyinn
    Free Member

WTF is an Average GT size? Thats about as vague as you can be really. Mind you that pretty much sums up pinkbike.

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes nicked or they are a complete moron who has never observed their mothers height

kimbers

have you checked out his pinkbike page?

im not sure what schools are like up in doncaster but his english teacher ought to be sacked……….

yh pal hu the fuk r u n yh gud 1 wen notes up we it ride it ya self if u wna find out ur bike in case is a shitter on wheels not worth a penny n my bike aint battered u can av a luk

xcentric
    Free Member

that’s “I’m”, “Doncaster” and “English”

and “shot” not “sacked” 🙂

—– seriously, the obvious selling of nicked stuff is getting out of hand. How about an STW collective letter to the Association of Chief Constables, or something?

reedspeed
    Free Member

i had a hunch & clearly i was correct !

Dickyboy

Lovin his photo shopped profile pic

akira

Must be genuine as he’s already sold a bike for £123456!

xcentric
    Free Member

page now not there…..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dodgy or what ??’ is closed to new replies.