Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Dappy & Moyles half wits united .
  • oldfart

I see that numbskull with the hat has made a death threat to a woman listener of Moyles .We seem to have a talent for giving high profile to **** in this country .First Brand and Ross now this pair .Ho hum !

mtbfix

Ndubz were on 'This Week' yesterday. I decided not to stay up to watch whatever it was they had to say.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This should tell you all that you need to know

thegreatape
    Free Member

What a pair of tits.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

This should tell you all that you need to know

. . . they like blue?

oldfart

I didn't think they were that big TBH !As for the wonkers either side !

tails
    Free Member

I was going to make the very same thread and whilst he is a freakzoid, from my perspective the caller can give it out but can't take it. Similar to football fans giving abuse and the player hitting the net and giving it back.

kimbers

actually they came across quite well on This Week, well they are obviously no intellectual heavyweights but illustrated the point about poverty and poor education nicely

did anyone ever see the episode with Shane MacGowan- came to the studio straight after a concert still covered in sweat he may have said some very important things but no one could understand a word

fbk
    Free Member

Cock!

It was very entertaining watching him on Nevermind the Buzzcocks. He couldn't have made himself look any more stupid!

stumpy01

What's Moyles got to do with it?

I read that NDubz were on his show & he asked people to text in and give their opinion about their new song. The girl in question texted a -ve comment, which wasn't read out on air.
    The NDubz bloke saw the message, noted down her number & gave her some abuse after the show.

Apart from the fact that NDubz probably shouldn't have had access to listener's numbers, what has Chris Moyles done wrong?

Although that bloke from NDubz is a bit of an idiot. Granted.

coffeeking
    Free Member

The photo tells me all I need to know!

Olly
    Free Member

she is v perty actually.
    im shocked.

Dappy says: look over there
    the other one has three of something.
    or he is playign that "look in the hole" game with dappy

DezB
    Free Member

what has Chris Moyles done wrong?

Apart from existing?

nickc

CFH, why don't you, just for comparisons sake like. Post up some pictures of the kinds of Hair Metal bands you love so much….

flippinheckler
    Free Member

If I was her dad I would use her phone to ask that Dappy dipsh*t to meet me so I can apologies in person, then I would beat the crap out of him with a baseball bat, and burn his silly hat…either that or have him arrested for threatening behaviour.

fadda

Nice eyebrow waxing. To$$er.

Blower
    Free Member

line em all up and shoot the barsewards 😀 filth of society….

soobalias
    Free Member

if dappy is gonna personally call anyone that thinks he and his "band" are losers, hes gonna get given shares by the phone company.

dappy, should you read this, i think you are a dumb pillock – email above if you want my number.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Those clowns you ordered appear to be here. did they get dressed in the dark?

rob1984p
    Free Member

Moyles is a cretin, and it is indeed a crime that he exists or is on national radio, i'm only 25 but find myself listening to an R1 R2 mix now just to avoid some of the R1 shockers. Moyles was on buzzcocks years ago and was very quiet and pathetic without his sidekicks to feed him lines.

stumpy01

erm, yep, Chris Moyles doesn't seem to cope half as well with TV as he does with radio.

He had that show on Five (I think) that lasted about 1 episode before being canned and his recent quiz thing was rubbish.
    I have started listening to R2 now Chris Evans is on as I find the music on R1 too repetitive (playlist of about 10 current songs), the Breakfast show 'gang' quite annoying and they go on for too long about what 'they' or R1 are getting up to next.

Pretty sure i couldn't do any better though, and still not sure what Moyles has to do with this whole Dappy thing………Na Na Naiiiiii (whatever that means).

EDIT – thinking about it, part of my lack of tolerance for the Breakfast show could be because my commute is about 1hr 15mins. The radio station probably gears everything around a shorter commute, hence why it can be a bit repetitive. Perhaps the above is a bit harsh?

Drac

Interesting people find the text messaging disgusting but are happy to say they wish someone didn't exist because they don't like his radio show.

Big-M
    Free Member

innit! respec!

Blower
    Free Member

6music.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I'm not sure wishing someone didn't exist is the same as wishing them harm. It's a theoretical position which postulates that the world would be better if they had never existed, not a wish that their existence should come to an end in a cage full of rabid wolverines with itchy chlamydia.

Personally I find "not listening to Radio 1" an effective tactic in Moyles-prevention, and I've never heard of Dappy at all, possibly for the same reason as I never hear Moyles. 😀

stugus
    Free Member

I 2nd 6 music!!

Drac

I'm not sure wishing someone didn't exist is the same as wishing them harm

You could aslo argue, "you gonna die" is not a death threat but a statement. I'm sorry but saying I wish you never existed is just as much an insult as that.

chakaping
    Free Member

Can't you get in serious trouble for something like that?

I'm surprised it's not been taken further tbh.

Maybe Chris Moyles could be regarded as an accomplice too? Surely that's worth a five-stretch?

mudshark
    Free Member

His Dad should have put something on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i02_zElAZpE

dickydutch

Vermin.

Coyote
    Free Member

Normally Drac I'd concede your point. However as we are speaking of the fat, sweaty oxygen thief that is Chris Moyles then I must side with Dez and Rob.

carlphillips
    Free Member

"nanana iiiiaaaayyyyyyyyy" thats how he says it, right?

TheDoog
    Free Member

You'd think they'd be able to afford hats that fit…………

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Tch! Bloody kids…

CountZero

Moyles is utterly useless, has no redeeming features at all. I have no problems with his existence, just the fact that his existence impinges on my consciousness. I can make no comment at all about ndubz as as I never listen to any radio station that is ever likely to play them. If people derive enjoyment from their brand of formulaic manufactured dance-pop, that's fine. Don't expect me to tolerate it, is all.

DezB
    Free Member

Don't get me wrong. I wish Moyles harm, lots of harm. Lots of painful, serious, cruel harm. Like what BD describes. I also don't give too hoots about whatever Dappy did.
    If Moyles didn't exist, then I wouldn't wish him harm and I would be a much nicer person. Probably.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I can make no comment at all about ndubz as as I never listen to any radio station that is ever likely to play them. If people derive enjoyment from their brand of formulaic manufactured dance-pop, that's fine.

Curious, if you know nothing about them and have never listened to their music or a station that plays it, how can you know it's formulaic manufactured dance pop? (which it isn't, and I'm fairly sure they're not manufactured either). Not my style of music, but at least get your facts right if discussing them.

TheDoog
    Free Member

To be fair as i can to ndudz they do write their own tunes and manage themselves and they make more money than me……………

StumpyBlurRider
    Free Member

i saw that dappy bouncing down the road as if he was a space hopper a few years ago,i knew he was dik head in the making 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Dappy & Moyles half wits united .’ is closed to new replies.