Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Cyclesurgery online ordering rubbish?
  • Alejandro
    Free Member

Pair of shoes ordered for what seemed a good deal almost TWO WEEKS ago (30 Jul).

Got email confirming order and stating that I would get another one once they have been dispatched.

No such email up to now.

Sent email complaning about service and the fact that they dropped the price by another £30 after I had bought mine (!) 5 days ago.

My email was ignored.

Called them a couple of days ago to ask what was going on, they said that they had to order in the shoes from a store of theirs (!) to the warehouse and THEN dispatch them to me, and that a delivery from the store is coming in Wednesday (today) so they should be dispatched either today or tomorrow.

No dispatch email today. If there isn’t one tomorrow someone’s going to get shouted at.

This is a bloody awful level of service… Two weeks and still no shoes. Turns out after a quick Google I’m not the only one who has had such experiences 🙁 Has anyone else here had similar bad experiences with them? Will be staying away in the future. The only thing keeping me sane is the fact that the money isn’t debited until they are dispatched…

wallop

At the very least cancel your order and re-order at the lower price 😆

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Sometimes it works the other way.

A year or so back I picked up some Magura Marta SL brakes discounted from them – not enough details on the webpage so I phoned them – they worked out which branch they would come from – put me onto them – where they went and checked the mounts/discs etc… did the online order and arrived inside a week.

And again last year I ordered some more when they had almost run out at half price – and they sent me a mag one at 1/3rd price. Nice bargain – does mean the levers don’t match though…

bongo136
    Free Member

Ordered a pair of shorts from them Saturday evening. came yesterday, also ordered a seat from them a couple of weeks back and it was dispatched the same day I ordered it. Very happy with them 😆

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Had a great experience ordering from them in their TimeOut Tuesdays. Pretty good in store too.

peteimpreza

Several orders placed recently and all turned up as described and in a timely fashion.

All in all a set of great experiences.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

yep, amazingly quick for me

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Care to change the title to “Cyclesurgery online ordering not rubbish at all, actually, they’re really good, and they’ve got proper shops as well, not just an interwebz”? *

*Those who know me well may appreciate the little bias here! 🙂

LabMonkey
    Free Member

I think they are PANTS… bought some posh Magura Marta Magnesium brakes from them… came with the wrong ‘bits and bobs kit’ in one of the boxes and one lever was missing the reach adjustment bolt… maybe they were using stock for spares and not replacing the parts before sale? When I complained it took them over TWO MONTHS for them to sort the problem out… I won’t ever be shopping there again.

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

I ordered a couple of jerseys from their timeout Tuesday and they arrived in a couple of days, couldn’t fault them.

andy7t2
    Free Member

still waiting for my shorts 8 days and counting, email letting me know when they will dispatched should be normal practice

Alejandro
    Free Member

Hmmm looks like there are some very mixed experiences with them. I have (finally) received the email that they have been dispatched, but don’t think I’ll be shopping with them again at any rate.

trio25
    Free Member

Been great for me, I ordered something in the sale, wrong size sent it back monday new size arrived wednesday. Was impressed.

teadrinker
    Free Member

I work near the spitalfields store, if needed I can pick something up for you and I’ll post it to you (for free of course). Email is in profile if needed Alejandro.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Cyclesurgery online ordering rubbish?’ is closed to new replies.