Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • cyclestore.co.uk
  • neilpaterson1969
    Free Member

Has anyone on here ordered a bike from these guys?

They are offering a Stumpy FSR Comp for £1399.00 which is a whopping 300 quid cheaper than my LBS.

Should I go for it or is it worth the extra £300 for the piece of mind of being able to take the bike back if something goes wrong?

Neil

crikey
    Free Member

The fella comes on here sometimes, not that that is any recommendation. I’ve ordered from them and got stuff no problems before, but not a full bike.

sandwicheater

Ordered clothes from them a few times and seemed very friendly/helpful when called to query seizing. Probably of little help, sorry.

joff
    Free Member

hi neil,

i work over at the warehouse premises where we deal with everything ‘t’interweb’ just had a stumpy fsr myself and its currently sat staring at me from my kitchen 😉

the comp is proving to be very popular at the moment

give us a shout if you have any questions were always more than than happy to help over the phone or by email whichever suits you.

Mondays can be a bit mad but we do our best… mon-fri 9-5pm

joff

project
    Free Member

Plenty of stock in the shop, and freindly staff,just be aware of the dangers to customers, low ceiling beams, im 6,3 tall, and a funny step on the first floor, good selection of bikes as well, just dont lift them off the wall racks,staff do that for you.
    Parking available on a side road.

Oh theyre in Congleton, slightly out of town, and not far from the motorway m6.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

I’m lucky enough to have them as my LBS, and they’re top guys. Proper cyclists too. Highly recommended.

WillH

Ordered a bike from them just before I moved to NZ. Staff were very helpful, due to some indecision by yours truly it was a bit of a last-minute purchase and they made sure it arrived in time to go into the container 🙂

amodicumofgnar

They’re a really sound bunch in the shop, used them a lot when I was over on the west side of the Peak.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I ordered a jacket from them a couple of weeks ago. Came next day. Seem pucka to me.

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Ordered from them a few times.

Great service and they where very helpful with an out of stock item.

geologist
    Free Member

good shop, good prices, cant really fault.

skeetsgb
    Free Member

as above, no problems at all, good prices, would order again from them.

cb

No problems – they are very good

M6TTF
    Free Member

Local to me – all good lads, cant fault em

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Excellent staff face to face and their stuff off webstore is also first class. I’ve travelled over 70 miles to deal with them.

Oxboy
    Free Member

I ordered a bike from them, good price and service.
    The forks on the bike broke under warranty, sent them back, they got them fixed and sent back pretty quickly. I would use them again.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

ordered my eldest’s bike from them – really helpful, great prices and quick delivery. Recommended

streetvw
    Free Member

my LBS also top blokes, a great shop and service centre

neilpaterson1969
    Free Member

Thanks for all your help guys.

Have just orderd a Stumpy FSR from them and it should be here by Friday. 😀

Sitting by the front door like a kid on Christmas Eave as I type this.

Neil

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘cyclestore.co.uk’ is closed to new replies.