Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Custom Shirts
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Our JOGLE ride in May 2012 for charity is having it’s donations matched by RBS

Weare looking into getting some subsidised customs shirts to be made to advertise the sponsors etc so looking to get some custom road shirts made up – prob long and a short sleeve each (x4).

Anyone recommend somewhere to get them made up like Endura 🙂

LoCo
    Free Member

Owayo are good, will be doing the Loco Racing shirts for next season, avoid Provision

foxyrider
    Free Member

Cheers Simon – I’ll have a look – I presume we can design them or do you have to use their design service? Just thinking about keeping the costs down?

Edit – just looked at their website 😉

shortcut

I have been dealing with Endura to get a load of kit made up. First set turned up on Friday, second half of the order is expected later this week.

For me the experience was good, the kit that is coming through is excellent and meets the expectation.

Why did I choose Endura? – it was mainly down to the range of kit, so not only jerseys & shorts, jackets, gilets etc. They have been good to deal with and the chap I have been working with (Alan) has been great. It is a little more expensive than some of the competition but the kit and range worked well for me.

HTH. I suggest you give them a call.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Cheers SC – I need to get feedback from our group and the possibility about subsidisation first 🙂

MarkN
    Free Member

Too slow, was going to suggest Endura as well.

edd

Try 13 Three Syndicate. I had a good pair of shorts and jersey from them last season.

http://www.13threesyndicate.com/13THREE/13THREESYNDICATE/CLOTHING.html

cardiff
    Free Member

+1 for Owayo, used them for our JOGLE ride last year, great quality shirts, can design on line and they’ll send you samples so you chose the right material and sizes! Would def use them again.

link

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Endura have been good for me

foxyrider
    Free Member

wow loads of answers – cheers guys 🙂

hummerlicious
    Free Member

Just having my third lot done through Endura, thoroughly recommended

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Custom Shirts’ is closed to new replies.