Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • custom head badges?
  • alpinegirl
    Free Member

Hello

I seem to remember that someone on here made custom head badges? I could be totally wrong though… I can't find anything in the archives. Anyway, if someone knows of anyone where I can get this done could you please post up the details?

Thanks!

jedi

i just got some decals made up for my hummer and bottlerocket with ukbikeskills on them.
    or you talking metal?

MKCHRIS
    Free Member
    rootes1

my by other halfs wife bike I used pet tags in the shape of cats heads as the basis for a custom headtube badge

alpinegirl
    Free Member

Metal ones… Thanks for that link mkchris. I've got a specific design I want so pet tags won't do!

farmer-giles
    Free Member

got a feeling that jen green might be worth a google

farmer-giles
    Free Member

bugr- did the google and realisesd that mkchris beat me to it!

amplebrew

I've had a few bits off Jen, all of which have been fantastic.

She's really helpful and will pretty much make up anything you want.

She comes highly recommended.

She's currently doing a variation on a Black Sheep bike badge for when my Stellar arrives.

These are a few she's done for me 😀

llama

I just got one made by Geoff Moorhouse. Very nice it is too. And not expensive. Mail me and I'll forward you his mail.

hopster
    Free Member

Hi Ilama,

Can you send me the details as well? I can't see your email address in your profile?

I've been trying to locate a head badge for an old Flying Scot bike I renovated with no luck so far so a custom one would be great.

llama

Geoff's mail is gemo at f2s dot com

soma_rich
    Free Member

I had a couple of Geoff too. 1 was a custom design. I was blown away by the quality and value for money.

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

I've recently had a trial HT badge made by Geoff for SingletrAction.

Very nice.

soma_rich
    Free Member

This was my custom one from Geoff

Sam

Geoff does lovely work on all the Singular pewter ones. Sheldon's (Ayatollahofniche or whatever he goes by these days) wife has also done some lovely ones for me in the past. Jen Green's are also very nice – and in fact was the first person I used to make the original Swift badge. She would probably be the most expensive option as well.

Geoff made some very nice Dialled Bikes Love/Hate ones.

ken_shields
    Free Member

+1 for geoff (uphilla on here) – some of his handy work

nunuboogie
    Free Member

Also had a couple of badges made by Geoff, excellent service you won't be disappointed!

alpinegirl
    Free Member

Thanks, I'd quite like to get a UK one rather than American so I'll get in touch with Geoff to start off with, his stuff looks great!

highclimber
    Free Member

i want one like this 😆

johnduke
    Free Member

I had a kona one from Geoff, it looks great.

uphilla
    Free Member

Thanks for the positive feedback – it is a case of horses for courses, I guess – Jen Green makes quality stuff, but I guess not everyone can afford hand-made silver or would risk it on the bike. Hopefully I can fill the gap with a lower cost option. Sadly delivery can be quite slow at the moment, but hoping that will get better over the next few months…

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘custom head badges?’ is closed to new replies.