Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Cube bikes
  • frenchie
    Free Member

Anyone got anything positive to say about Cube bikes?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Two mates have just bought LTD HT models. Lovely frames, very good quality kit hung on them. if i had the cash i'd have the LTD team model now!

redthunder
    Free Member

My GF has one and it's brilliant 🙂

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I have one and it's awesome! I have a HT one and it's brilliant! 😆

13thfloormonk

They're an office favourite here! (our local shop sells Cube and does B2W)

My mates hardtail looks amazing and has good kit for the money, the boss's flat bar CX model is surprisingly unique (like a flat barred racer but with cx tyres and slightly lower gearing) and looks great too.

My Attempt racer has a rubbish name (Do, or do not young Skywalker, there is no Attempt…) but good parts and has been a great introduction to road bikes.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

They're popular round here. Great spec,great value.

Spud

I bought a LTD Race in the summer, used it for 8 laps of SITS solo and was very impressed (dodgy back so amazed I lasted that long). It's got a great spec, very light, handles well and is quicker than anything else I've ridden. They were sold off for £150 less than I paid a month later but even at RRP they're a bargain. I'd not hesitate to buy one of their FS for races too.

DickBarton

Look excellent bikes, mate has 4 or 5 between him and his family – Ltd Race, Access (or Attempt) AMS 120 and Fritzz – all very nice looking bikes, the Ltd Race and the Fritzz are very nice bikes to ride…if I had the cash, I'd own a Fritzz as it looks good, rides very well up, down and across and is seriously light for the bike.

He's now opened up a shop and sells them…but he owned them allbefore doing the shop thing…very nice bikes indeed.

Mate at work has bought the Ltd Race from him and expects to get it in the next week or so as it isn't in the country yet.

BlobOnAStick

I bought my son the Kid260 for his birthday.

It's very very nice.

The only down side appears to be that the lovely glossy white paint chips very easily.

Ben

MikeWW
    Free Member

They are brilliant, very good bikes, geometry is spot on, i would buy another. my lad has one and races on it, he is really positive about it.

ojom
    Free Member

Can't fault them in the shop.

Fantastic range, great pricing, great to deal with.

No warranty problems – the frames are silly well made.

I own same bike as 13thfloormonk (Hiya btw – hows the jacket?) and can't really say anything bad about it. Like he says – its been a great intro to road bikes and has me hooked.

Anyway – yet to find someone disappointed after buying one.

dmiller
    Free Member

Fritzz are very nice bikes to ride…if I had the cash, I'd own a Fritzz as it looks good, rides very well up, down and across and is seriously light for the bike

Yah I have ridden this as well and its something else – way nicer than anything else I have ridden. In fact I so nearly called him and begged to borrow it for a fort william trip and I never borrow stuff as a rule!

In general the ones I have seen look amazing, have a level of detail / components that is a bit higher than what you would you get from most other brands and did I mention that they look great!

hp_source

My dad's got a hardtail one.. not sure on the model, nice ride, looks very smart, and was a good spec for the price too. He love's it.

rolfharris
    Free Member

Girl in our club has one, as do a few friends. They're the only brand we don't sell that I strongly recommend to people. they're wonderful.

barca
    Free Member

At the risk of being boring, I have the Ltd Team Race, Owned it since Feb this year. Love it to bits. Electric blue and white, dripping in carbon fibre, it's almost carnal 🙂

dgw15
    Free Member

Hi – looking for a bit of advice. Im in the market for a new FS bike – about 120mm. thought of the lapierre 510 or the trek ex9. But my 1st choice was the cube sting, or might drop to 100mm for the ams. Cant find them anywhere to try though.

Anyone know where you can try them – or does anyone here have one, if so whats your thoughts. Hard to find much out there about these models. thanks

alpin
    Free Member

Young Dave riley – Member
    They're popular round here. Great spec,great value

where is round here?

the HQ is a few km's from where i am. it seems that if you have a mountainbike here, chances are it'll be a Cube.

in fact there is a brand new one sitting in the cellar at the moment. although it's a crosser and fairly cheap bits.

samuri
    Free Member

I have a cube wheel bag. It's good quality. HTH.

Mog
    Free Member

I've got the AMS 125. Bought it last year. Took out a Stumpy FSR and a Trek EX8 as demos but ended up going for the Cube. Haven't regretted it once.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Mulletus Maximus off here has an AMS100 full susser, looks very nice and good spec for the money. Didn't look so clever when it was upside down in the track after he hit the ejector button near Basingstoke the other month (Hows the elbow?)

druidh
    Free Member

dgw15 – you have no contact details in your profile, so feel free to drop me an email if you're interested in a Sting.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

The crash was the combination of wet chalk and wrong tyres. Nothing to do with my riding skills!!!
    Mine in hibernation for the winter but very comfy and great value for money.
    Heres mine. And I know the patio looks gash!!!

juan
    Free Member

ohhh that cube looks like a rm replica 😀

dgw15
    Free Member

Mulletus Maximus – looks great – how do you find 100mm travel, plenty or lacking at times? Do you know anywhere where they can be tried out?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Cube bikes’ is closed to new replies.