Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Crg moto, Gloworm lights( still trading ?)
  • glober
    Free Member

Hi everyone!
    Yes i have received the lights today a month after ordering them. I have received the same day the bank paperwork to start the refunding process.
    I still have tontest them but they look high quality.

mboy
    Free Member

Was having a good conversation with the Gloworm Brand Manager about this whole Fiasco the other day. To be fair Ison have been very patient about this (as has Bruce @ Gloworm by the sounds of it!) because these are fantastic lights that have seen a shoddy service by the previous importer.

Can vouch for Ison doing a fantastic job with the products in the UK now, so buy one from your Local Gloworm stockist with confidence.

FWIW got to have a little play with a prototype self contained unit that they’re saying will come to market hopefully in the next couple of months. Looks like 2 18650 cells inside a body with in guessing 2 XPG’s, rated up to 1100 lumens with roughly 2hr max run time I’m told. Should be a fantastic product, perhaps aimed more at the road market, but can’t wait to get my hands on one!

variflex
    Free Member

To save having to read the whole thread:

1. Gloworm lights are fantastic and a quality light I have been using for 2-3 years now. Designed in NZ and imported to uk.
    2. Initial UK distributor, CRGMOTO (aka Danny) started out as a real star and provided excellent customer service, but something (no one seems to know) went wrong and he has simply vanished allowing people to still buy off his website even though the business doesnt even seem to exist. You would have thought his merchant services would have been pulled by now. Again a real shame as in the early days he provided genuine service.
    3. ISON is now the UK distributor and are FANTASTIC and doing a proper job.
    4. Most LBS can stock ISON distributed products in UK so buy local and NOT over Internet for what are REALLY good lights.

Ive had X1 and X2 kits and use them 2-3 nights a week. They have been faultless and SO WELL made compared with alternatives.

Hope that helps.
    JC

Brainflex

If only some unscrupulous hacker could shut down the CRG Moto site. 8)

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘Crg moto, Gloworm lights( still trading ?)’ is closed to new replies.