Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • CRC selling turner
  • nasher
    Free Member

Does this mean the end of Turners in LBS's?

surely no one will want to stock £2k frames when CRC are selling them at discount

duntstick
    Free Member

Tesco next!

nuke

Its only last years 2009 frames. Merlin are flogging them off to. Clear expcted demand to be a bit higher last year. Quite tempted to get a Flux whilst they are on 'cheap'.

:edit: Ooops it is 2010 and 2009. Well I never…

nasher
    Free Member

just realised the 2009 / 2010 prices.

whats the difference between 2009 & 2010 models….are turner going into model years?

It used to be that you had to wait months for one!!!

but at £2k a pop and now CRC selling them… think turner is on a big downturn in the UK

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Saw a Surly in Halfords the other day. Still good bikes. Just that more people might be able to see/buy them now. All good!

coogan
    Free Member

'2010' frames I see are full price.

but at £2k a pop and now CRC selling them… think turner is on a big downturn in the UK

Eh?

duntstick
    Free Member

These people have always traded on being the best at what they do. They seem to be making some awful management decisions.

The horst link is the best, no they don't need it, single pivot is fine, but DW comes along and it is well, clearly the holy grail.

Now they're selling off from discount warehouses………

Frankers
    Free Member

I reckon Silverfish are pushing them through CRC to keep up with sales targets promised to Turner when they took over distribution.

Also maybe they're concentrating pushing Mondraker more

juan
    Free Member

nasher slight hijack here, but I rode the sospel enduro two days ago and I am not sure whether or not you've rode it, but my advice would be to get a gravity dropper (or similar) and take every piece of body armour you have available. It is fast, very very very fast, and the sp are very long, so recipe for a disaster.

Plus I though you wanted to buy a DH bike 😉

coogan
    Free Member

Now they're selling off from discount warehouses………

As are Intense, Rocky Mountain, GT, Cube…

nasher
    Free Member

Hi Juan

got your text….today….i have a gravity post and armour!!!!

I have rideen many trails over there and further up Val Roya……I can imagine the pain when riding them hard and cnackered !!

juan
    Free Member

Well funnily enough we've meet about 40 people doing practice. None of them was climbing with the bike.
    Wow only yesterday, I send it to you on monday 😉
    YGM btw 😉

HeatherBash
    Free Member

Turner = over priced / over rated

TooTall
    Free Member

Heather – you've been beaten up by someone on a Turner then? Or do you only ride other full sus bikes that perform better?
    I'm not saying they cure all known diseases, but they make a good bike.

martinxyz
    Free Member

Turner = Priced/rated. get over it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘CRC selling turner’ is closed to new replies.