Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • CRC Pro2's with Flow rims…anyone else waiting?
  • Warrenpfo
    Free Member

I ordered some 3 weeks back and they still have not come into stock. How long is too long and why the wait?

Anyone else in the same boat?

Jamie
    Free Member

For information, the supply issue was due to Hope running out of ZTR rims, Hope are now re-supplied with rims and things are slowly getting back to normal..

wheelpro.co.uk

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

basically palligap who distribute the stans rims are being Co%ks at the moment! if there not in stock and your not expecting them for quite a while then just say that!! not "yer next week" when you bloody know that the ship floating around in the sea wont be here in that time ! and breatheeeeeee !

hamishthecat
    Free Member

I've been waiting for a rear 355 Hoop since early May and have just managed to extract the information from Winstanleys that it'll be a Crest instead. I don't have a problem with that, but do have a problem with being fobbed off with various future delivery dates which patently can't be met.

Also don't really want to end up with a 355 front and Crest rear 🙁

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Hope don't get their rims through Paligap, they import them direct and probably buy more a year than Paligap also I'd bet.

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

well ill take a shot in the dark and guess that stans are running pritty low in that case, i always just thought it was paligap being slow

18bikes

I'm pretty sure we've got flows and crest back in stock – feel free to shout us..

Warrenpfo
    Free Member

Hate to say it but if you can match the below delivered to my door im in.

1 Hope Hoops – Pro 2 On Stans ZTR Flow Rim – 26" QR – 20mm Black Front Wheel Only
    ID: 140130
    Unit Price: £99.99

1 Hope Hoops – Pro 2 On Stans ZTR Flow Rim – 26" Black Rear Wheel Only
    ID: 140131
    Unit Price: £161.99

1 Hope Tubeless Kit for Hoops on Stans ZTR – Each
    ID: 173482
    Unit Price: £22.99

Vouchers
    ———
    CRC Facebook 40,000 Fans discount – £28.50

Postage: £0.00 (Parcel Force 48hr)

THE TOTAL COST OF THE ORDER INCLUDING POSTAGE IS: £256.47

SirJonLordofBike1
    Free Member

Yes I ordered custom build Flows on Pro2's last weekend from CRC, long story short I'm hoping for delivery by the end of next week, but i wouldn't count on it.

hora
    Free Member

Whats the big difference between 355 and Crest? They seem 'too' close in spec's to warrant having both in the range?!!

hamishthecat
    Free Member

The Crest is the replacement for the 355.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘CRC Pro2's with Flow rims…anyone else waiting?’ is closed to new replies.