Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • cotic soul frame size
  • mixi
    Free Member

Hi Guys

I’m about to order a Soul and I’m not sure bout the frame size. They recommended a size M to me. I’m 5’10 (177cm) and currently ride a Cannondale Caffeine sie M.

Any suggestions? which sizes do you guys ride ?

Stiggy

Definitely go for the medium, I’m a bit taller and it fits like a glove 🙂

mixi
    Free Member

how tall are you ? got a pic of your bike? cant wait to get it so need to see some pictures 😀

MoreCashThanDash

Whatever size Cy tels you to get!

I’m half an inch or so shorter, was told I’d need a medium and a 90mm stem, and he was spot on!

daveells
    Free Member

I HAVE GOT A MEDIUM CUSTARD FOR SALE 6 MONTHS OLD £300 .SORRY FOR SHOUTING.DJPLASTERING@HOTMAIL.COM

mixi
    Free Member

swadey – thanks for the info! are you running a straight or setback seatpost ?

daveevs
    Free Member

I’m 6′ and have a Medium. Very playful handling!

DaveGr
    Free Member

5’10” and ride a medium with Thompson layback post / 90mm stem – the stem makes the front a bit light which is good for techy stuff but would also use a 95 or 100 for longer XC rides.

mixi
    Free Member

hmm not sure if i should get the layback or normal version. guess i’ll wait for the frame and make up my mind afterwards.

mixi
    Free Member

thanks for your advice guys !

Bushwacked
    Free Member

6ft here and Medium with Thomson Layback and 70mm stem. Great for going down and great for going up!

Stiggy

Just under 6 foot with a Bonty layback and 80mm stem, I’ve just bought a Roadrat too….

Evesie
    Free Member

5’10" & obviously being a bit "old skool" a large 19" with a 130mm stem & saddle very forward on the rails. Loads of front end grip, still turns fast, will climb a wall & nice & interesting on the down bits!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘cotic soul frame size’ is closed to new replies.