Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • contacting CRC by phone…possible?
  • carlphillips
    Free Member

I've been trying now for 3 days every few minutes and have failed to get through, has anyone ever been successful..?

flatfish
    Free Member

twice in about 8 years

tjr666
    Free Member

The only time I had to ring them I got through pretty much straight away and everything was dealt with fine.

…Make sure it is the phone and not the toaster you are holding to your ear 😉

Ambrose

I find that if I cannot get through on the first try if I redail immediately I will be no5 in the queue. It is then just a case of waiting to move up the queue. My recent email was not replied to however.

monkiman
    Free Member

queue position 1 in the queue!? after 15mins on hold! now!

carlphillips
    Free Member

ha dunno how i done it but after just saying try again later countless times i am now 3rd in the Q after 11mins 35s..! its gonna happen finally!!!

mr_mills
    Free Member

Never had a problem getting through on the phone and they always reply to e-mails too.

PracticalMatt
    Free Member

They called me once when my card number was a didgit short and I saved the number.

Called it a few years later when I needed to query an order, even thoughit was the finance office they took the time to help me and ordered me the right bit of kit- Call went straight through too, no waiting.

Now that's service!

Sidney
    Free Member

Tried for about a week now. Got through once and down to queue position 1 after 15 mins before I had to leave work! Arse!

carlphillips
    Free Member

all done, i got through and they sorted me, i'm not sure why i never got put in the queue for the other 6million times i tried to phone them.. i just got told to try again some other time

Frizzer
    Free Member

I got the same message to try again but if you don't hang up at that point you then get put in the queue.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘contacting CRC by phone…possible?’ is closed to new replies.